Missing(2)~

Somewhere in China

"Where is she?"
"She is in the basement"
"What are you going to do with her?"

"Things that know one would imagine"the man in black said with a smirk and went to the basement.

After entering the basement he saw a girl was unconscious so he asked for a bucket of..hot water

Everyone was shocked and thought maybe they heard it wrong,but what he said next made them question him..."no give me hot boiling water"

"Sir are you sure you want h-hot boiling w-water..?" A bodyguard said kinda sacred..."any doubts?!" "NO sir" said everyone in reunion

"So why don't you bring it for him" said someone entering the basement

Hearing the voice everyone looked at the side...and the man in black knew who it was and said..

"How did he didn't notice?"
"I don't know?" Said the person in a black red jacket...

"So let's just start the..work that was unfinished by him! Said the same person

"Sure why not" and till there conversation was taking place..the hot boiling water also arrived..that man in black took the backet full of water

Not caring what if it fell on him..threw it on the girl...the girl screamed in pain and started crying

"Ohh baby girl don't cry we haven't even started the work yet.." said the person in the black red jacket

"What's with that baby girl thing..?" Asked the man in black...

"Let's just continue" "okay"...and after saying that their attention again went to that girl..

"What are we supposed to do now...he have done enough work"

"He has done his work now am gonna do my work..in my way.."

"The tools!!" Said the man in black

The guards brought some tools like screwdrivers, hammers and more...

The man in black took one of the screws drivers...and some nails

"Can I help too please" said the person in black red jacket.."with all your pleasure"

and the person in black red jacket..took a nail and without thinking anything the person dug it into her flesh..

"Ya what the hell you did!"
Said the man in black..."I just did what you told me to"

"So what are this screwdrivers for..?"
"Ohh so we need to think her as a wall and dig nails in her with this screwdrivers.." the person said this as if a kid just understood how to do multiplication..with two digits

"Yes! Duh!"
After saying the person in black took a nail and the screwdrivers and dug it into the girl's right thigh..she started screaming because of the pain

"Why y'all doing this to me, please am begging you let me go"

"Ohh no sweetie..we can't" said the person in black red jacket while sitting on the table...

And they continued digging the nail in her flesh and after that throwing hot boiling water on the wounds...melting the nails on her hands, thighs..

"We'll make sure you see the bridge between death and live where you want death but we can't give you that..not yet"

Story back to wangji

"BITCH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Said wangji..to someone on phone

"AM AT THE SUPERMARKET YOU PIG..UNGRATEFUL DOG I CAME HERE ON A RAINY DAY BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE SRESSTED YOU GET HUNGRY AS IF YOU HAVEN'T EATEN FOR YEARS AND WE DIDNT HAD GROCERIES BECAUSE YOU FINISHED ALL OF THEM!!

"Ohh SORRY..COME FAST I'LL WAIT FOR YOU.....

"STOP SCREAMING BITCH..I AM NOT DEAF.." after saying that she cut the call

One hour later~

Nomi arrived at yibo's house with the groceries..

"YA WANGJI AM HOME!"
"bitch scream slowly do you want everyone to know that yibo have spilt personality disorder and his other self name is wangji...

"First of all I don't want anyone to know about my precious bestie's secret to reveal and second how the fuck do we scream slowly..please do the honour of explaining..!

"I don't know maybe by not screaming I guess.."
"You could have just tell me to stop screaming instead of telling me to scream slowly..because that's your work."

"What do you mean by that"
"Those who understood are intelligent and those who didn't are innocent"..

"Why the fuck this shit rhymes"

"I don't know"

"OK whatever did you bring chocolate pastries, Mac and cheese, pasta,black bean noodles..a packet of ramen which contains 12 packets ramen.. pineapples..donuts...cupcake..no strawberry cupcakes,chicken dumplings...did the waiter gave you Wasabi also..he surely did..and-"

"Shut up.....I had to buy the whole ass grocery store for your hungry ass...with all the money I had.."

"I'll pay you someday.."

"You said the same thing 6 months ago but I never got my money back"

"Bitch you want me or money?!...me right.."

"NO I want money now give me"

"I don't have money right now but I can pay you in another way..What do you want me to do?"

"CLEAN my house for two month..."

"Okay- WAIT WHAT..FOR HOW MANY MONTHS YOU JUST SAID.."

"Two months now eat the food and after that we have to clean the basement and don't worry about that bitch"

"I don't worry about things like trash..but what if that trash...start smelling..everyone will know about it.."

"IF it smell it will only annoy others more than attracting..them"

"But what if it caught the garbage truck attention?"

"Then we gotta burn it"

They both laughed maniacly and said..

"Why we sound like we in a movie"

"Let's just eat now am hungry..wait did you bring my mint chocolate ice cream.."

"I just told you I bought the whole ass grocery store..now let's eat later we can have your iCe cReAm.."

After eating there food they ate ice cream..nomi left early because she had some work to do...and wangji spent his whole day..while sleeping ..screaming while missing his Greek God..

They thought of cleaning the basement tomorrow as nomi's parents will be arriving at her place in night so they can clean it in the morning..

End of missing
.
.
.
I hope y'all enjoyed This part
And don't forget to vote..
.
.
Till then
Thank you
Bye
Tc~