mission!

Somewhere in China

"Where is he?" Said a man in black suit.
"Probably with a slut, fucking her mercilessly" said a boy in red blue jacket.

"IF you don't want your bones to get crushed, peel of your skin and than put hot wax on your visible wounds than shut the fuck up" said someone in red black jacket whileentering inside the dark room

"What's your name?" Said the man in black suit kinda calmly

" I am not allowed to tell you my real name..but am known as the psycho devil..."

"The psycho devil....who killed the minister's son by getting him stung by honeybees in his tough and eyes...and tha-

"Can we come on the topic on why you called him here?"

"He called him not some roadside bitch"

"Mr Won can I know why is your dog barking so much today, didn't you feed him well today??" Said devil

"You-"
"Chan!" Said Mr Won kinda sternly.

"We have a work for him!"
"He won't be able to do it...I'll do it as his crime partner"

"Can I know why?"
"NO you can't Mr Won its personal...tell the work and the amount"

"20 million dollars"
"This big amount what's the work"

"You have to kill someone"
"Who?!"

"Mr Kim's daughter  Kim pearl"

"Hmm"

"Here the information-

"I know about her....her name is Kim pearl the only child of Mr Kim yuseok and kim yora...she is 18 years old...is known for her coldness doesn't have any friends...a fucking introvert she is a bisexual...top student of her university named gusu university...loves black clothes...ride bikes...has a phobia of fire"

"Wow how do you know this much about her" said Chan

"I just know....you have any problem...it should be good for you that I know everything about her already "

"It's probably an advantage,.....half of the money I will give you now and the rest after the work"

"Okay...I accept the deal....but as we do our work I'll let you know the conditions..."

"What is it?" Said Chan

"Now we will directly contact after the mission is completed...no calls....no messages....I'll be the only one to message if there is an emergency....got it!?"

"Okay....here's your money"

Saying that the man in black suit took out a black bag and opened it...

"Here you go..." Saying that he slided the bag full of money to devil...

Devil took the money and went out with a smirk plaster on its face.....

"Idiot"

Hello everyone how y'all doing??...I remember saying this will be a long chapter but I was to tired to write one so maybe from now there will be short chapters...and I hope you liked this chapter...maybe from today I'll update like everyday not sure...and am thinking of writing one more story...I'll see if I will write it after this story or during this story...stay tuned for the next update byeeee...plz don't forget to vote...also is the story getting boring...???