Chapter 2

Please ignore any grammar or spelling errors I might have made. Besides that enjoy your read!

"Holy shit" I repeated once again

"Holy shit" I repeated once again. The man that stood in front of me looked like he had already killed me a million times in his head. The glare he gave me was full of pure disgust. I took in a small shaky breath as my anxiety began unfolding. With a quick glance around I noticed that not only was there one gun being pointed at my head there were multiple. There seemed to be many others pointing their guns towards me.

Like come on. I think one to the head is enough.

Glancing around once more I realized that they had circled me. Giving me no room to escape. There were at least thirty men standing in a circle caging me in. That's what I could make out through the corner of my eyes. I refused to turn my head away from the gun in front of me.

I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm gonna die, was the only thing that kept repeating in my head. I was so indulged in the fact that I was stupid enough to get myself killed, that I forgot about the small boy in my arms.

"That's not nice daddy." Jay spoke up, clearly upset. The tall man that stood in front of us glared at me with annoyance. Daddy? This man is your dad! I stood stunned at the newly released information. My mind stopped thinking for a second. In just a few moments my head gears began spinning again. Something was clicking in my brain. Youngjae had warned me about this in a way. When we told him about the police, he refused saying his dad and uncles weren't good people. I honestly thought he meant not morally good. Which is far from it.

His father was a psycho with a gun.

His dad was truly terrifying. Besides the fact that he had a gun. Which is still pointed at my head. I began scanning him with my eyes. He was tall and slim but had a nice build that looked like he worked out. Can't relate. His hair was done in a typical way businessmen did. It's a bit messy as if someone had run their fingers through it. There seemed to be a neck and chest tattoo but it was hard to tell since it was dark outside. He had a black suit that had the blazer open, along with the matching vest, the top few buttons of the white button up shirt was undone, no tie.

Even though it was a bit dark, I can still see and feel the anger radiating from tho man. Youngjae spoke again, sounding more upset as if he was going to cry. "Stop being mean to momma! She didn't do wrong daddy!" he screamed once again in my ear. Ouch! The man in front of us groaned in frustration, as he tugged harshly at his hair before finally speaking.

"What are you talking about, Youngjae? This isn't your mother. This is just some ugly small woman!" He said with a calm tone laced with anger while his harsh gaze stayed on me. The intensity of it was making my knees want to give out. And not in a good way.Talking about giving out, my arms are about too. But dropping the child most likely equals dropping dead from a bullet to the head.

Jay answered his father with his head lowering in almost shame. That small action was making me a bit upset. "I know but I want her to be my mommy. She took good care of Youngjae" after lifting his head up proudly at his statement. I turned my head away from the gun. Seeing tears streaming down his chubby cheeks made me forget about everything. The guns, the gang, the scary man who wants to kill me, the pain in my back and arms, everything.