Chapter 3

Please ignore any grammar or spelling errors I might have made. Besides that enjoy your read!

"What did I tell you about hanging out with them?!" My long hair was getting yanked back

"What did I tell you about hanging out with them?!" My long hair was getting yanked back. Making me look up at them. "N-not to" I answered in a small voice as tears swelled up in my brown eyes. I felt a burning sensation on the left side of my face.

He slapped me. Again.

He said he wouldn't after the last time and the time before that. I can smell the alcohol and weed from his breath and clothes.The smell of it is making me nauseous. "Speak up" he tugged on my hair again. "Not to." I repeated in a louder voice this time. I feel his grip tightened to the point I can feel my hair being pulled from the root.

He began dragging me towards the bedroom by my hair. My hand quickly went up to try and get his hands untangled from my hair. "If you knew then why did I get a call from Micheal telling me my bitch is out with her hoes for friends." He spat out harshly as he continued to pull me up the stairs to his room

"I'm sorry Aiden. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again" I sobbed begging for his forgiveness when I saw his bedroom door in sight. "I gave you too many chances slut. Yet you waste them. Every. Single. Time." I continued crying and tugging on his hands in hopes that he'll let go. I knew what was about to happen. It happened every time. "STOP FIGHTING YOU BITCH!" He yells, slapping me so hard I started to taste the metallic inside my mouth immediately. That's when I stopped and accepted it. What was going to happen to me is nothing new. It seemed to be like the millionth time.

I should be used to it by now shouldn't I?

He opened the bedroom door and threw me onto the bed. Closing the door behind him. He walked up to the bed in a slow manner that almost always made me feel like he was a predator about to pounce on his petrified prey.

"Please Aiden. Please, I'm sorry. I won't do it again" I sobbed and begged as I backing away from him until my back reached the head board. He crawls onto the bed. "Oh baby" He started, reaching out for me. "You know I hate this as much as you do but you need to learn" He pulled my legs, making me lay flat on my back, as he was kneeling in between them. He leans down to my ear and whispers "That you are mine" He starts kissing my neck and stops to look up and into my eyes that still were flooded with tears "and only mine"

I bolted awake in a state of panic, sweat dripping down my face and tears pouring down my face. It's been two years since I had a dream. No. Nightmare, about that. All of the years I spent suppressing those memories have all gone to waste. Trying everything to forget about that and yet I'm back to square one just like that.

I was so distracted by trying to get rid of the horrid images that I didn't realize I wasn't in my apartment. But in a dark room. It only had one light, which shined right above me. I took into account that I was tied to a chair with a pounding headache making its way in. Looking around I see that there wasn't anything or anyone else in here with me. There was nothing. It was empty. It was just a concrete box. A sudden cold breeze caused my body to shiver, making me look down to see that I was only in my bra and jeans.