Chapter 4.

United Kingdom's POV
As the United States excused himself to the restroom, I was stared at with confusion from a lot of nations. "What was wrong with him?" I ask, accidentally voicing my question. Most countries just shrug and continue with their original conversation.
After two hours pass by, all the nations start getting ready to leave. The United Nations and I start heading to the bathroom to check on the U.S.A. There, we find Ame laying on the dirty ground, he was passed out. We get the stall door open, and I shake him awake. He sits up and looks around, acting nervously. He turns his head to look at UN and then me, he frowns when he looks at me. "What are you guys doing in here?" He asks in an agitated tone. The United Nations and I look at each other in confusion, "Well.. everyone left already, and you didn't get out of the bathroom for two hours." I explain, while he hoists himself up. He tells us we can go home while he storms out of the bathroom.y and UN share another glance at each other, Why is he acting so weird today?
We shrug and head to the car. As we get into the vehicle, we hear yelling. We look for the source of the angry outburst, we find the USA yelling on the phone, walking out of the restaurant. He must not be having a good day.

It's short, I know but I wanted to get something out and forgot this even existed. So I'm sorry if you like it so far and wanted more.. I'll still be writing, just not as fast as the first three. Have a good day, goodbye!