Chapter 11.

Ame's POV

Flashback
"Excuse me? Mind repeating yourself?" The colonizer asked, lifting his head from his focus on the map. "My people have already decided that they do not find your treatment fair, or affordable. So I have declared my independence, hopefully we can meet an understanding." I say with a steady voice, my former colonizer scoffs and glares at me. Responding with as much arrogance as possible, "Unfair treatment? I protect your colonies from bloodshed, I give your people supplies, you don't even know how to form a government, and you want independence from me!? Ridiculous, you are ignorant and pathetic. In other words -he walks up to me, getting in my face- I will never give you independence." He finishes with a smirk. I stand there quietly for a second, to process his response. I glare up at him and storm out of the castle.

I make it back to my land and make a speech to my people to tell them his response. They become fueled with rage, shouting out their opinions on the matter.

This is the beginning of our revolution...

End flashback

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders in an attempt to wake me up, when they realize their attempts worked they started speaking in a language that I was mentally unprepared for. It sounded like French, I mumble to Canada to shut up. Opening one eye, I realize that the French is actually coming from it's original creator, France. I'm not really impressed that she ruined my nap, so I tell her to shut up as well. She dramatically whines about how rude I am to her, while still speaking in the language that was she last thing I would have liked to wake up to. It's too complex of a language to understand when you just wake up, I'm too brain dead for a full on French conversation. I stare at her for a minute, then sigh and point at Canada. Or at least where he's supposed to be. Apparently he ditched me to go speak to Germany. My jaw doesn't feel stable on my body, I'm refusing to open my mouth more than an inch. I look around the table to see that the only thing missing is the organisation that forced me to show up on time, well that's hypocritical.. maybe I could sneak out of here before anyone notices. Just as I make my decision to sneak out, UN and NATO walk in.

The room settles and everyone sits down. The meeting has officially started.

I'm mentally debating on what to share and how to share it. They didn't specify the rules of the meeting, I could just write a speech saying the negative view point of the democrats and republican side. I'll do that. At the confirm thought, I pull out a sheet of paper and start writing. UN is making us go around in a circle to share, like a bunch of children. But we do act like a bunch of children.. I giggle at the thought and look at my notes. They seem ok enough to get people's focus to move past me.

After people share their feelings and it gets to me, I start panicking. I then call for a break and try my best to storm out without showing that my legs are currently shaking. I sit down and bury my face in my hands. I see three figures heading my way.

France, Canada, and UK..

I glare at the person behind the taller people, "What do you want..?" I ask scowling. Canada is quick to respond before UK can lecture me on my attitude. "We wanted to make sure you're ok! We noticed that you seemed a little..out of it." The Canadian replies with forced enthusiasm. I raise an eyebrow at them, they're lying to me. They look at each other, as if trying to decide on who's going to speak next. "Oh for goodness sakes, I'll ask it. United States of America, are you hiding an illness from your allies? Or are you just a druggie with no manners..?" UK is actually the one to break the silence, asking the question that they all apparently were wondering. My eyebrows shot up in surprise, I forgot how blunt the British are. I roll my eyes, but instantly get dizzy afterwards. I look to France and ask if she could get me some water. She scoffs but agrees, walking off. UK and Canada stand, awkwardly watching, me, the generally hyper and chaotic country, look like I'm going to pass out. France comes back with water, I thank her and chug the bottle. Feeling better I look up and smirk, "Are you actually expecting me of all people to answer you, truthfully at that? Sorry, not gonna happen." At my remark, I stand up, waddling to the meeting room.