Chapter 8.

Ame's POV

I leaned against the wall, staring at the British man with a glare. I'm too tired for him right now. He snaps his fingers in my face, as I am broken out of my trance I ask him to repeat himself. He rolls his eyes but repeats anyways, "I said that your new sunglasses look nice on you." I thank him for his compliment, and ask him why he needed to talk with me. "Well..it has come to our attention that you were acting off today, and the day before that. I'm just trying to see if you are doing well..?" We sit in silence for a minute, but I respond. "Oh. Sorry I've just been a little tired, more than usual. You know me! I'm really not a morning person!" I responded nervously. Another reason to miss my meds is that they gave me random bursts of energy, so now that I'm not on them for a day I'm very exhausted. I wanna go to bed.. As I mourn the loss of my medicine, the UK continues to talk to me. Talking about random stuff, like economics, governing styles, even alliances. I start trying to keep myself awake, with purposeful twitches of my arms and legs. The twitches would keep me awake for a second or two at least. "...but if you must sleep from the lack of doing anything, then I suggest you go home and take a nap." UK scoffed. I don't like his tone. I confront him, "Why did that sentence require that tone?" I ask, crossing my arms and frowning. I'm glaring at everything but nobody notices that most of the time, unless they can feel my hatred. I yawn and reply, well if my 'lack of doing anything' is such a big problem, then why am I still a nation? I mean- surely the UN would notice that I'm not stable enough to be counted as a country. Are you assuming this because of my eyes, my eyes are fine. So you can stop judging them." In my rant, Britain mumbled something about one eye.

I'm done with this. With that thought, I walk towards the exit of the room. "Ame why do you constantly feel the need to, fight people, even when they're trying to help you." I let out a groan of annoyance, he's the one that's trying to anger me. I put on a smile and turn towards him, "May I remind you that you were the one that sat and judged me the entire meeting, and that you have not once offered your help in your endless insults. And even if you did offer, I would diffidently decline due to our history. And before you complain, yes that war is still important to me." There was silence for a second, but then he spoke. "You won the war, I do not understand what is so important about it if you won. So I do not understand the point, sure I threw a lot of jabs at you afterwards but got over it. You should get over it as well." At that, I stormed up to him. He stepped back in shock for a moment, but stepped back up. "Those 'jabs', are what made my people so untrusting. Those 'jabs', are what made me chose a corrupt governing style. We chose a democracy so then we'd all have a representative that we chose. I advanced most of my technology so then we wouldn't be the same, but then confederate came and made my history worse. You wanna know why we have the flag up every where!? August 24, 1814, ring a bell? You tried to burn my flag and white house! That's why we have such strict security there. But in the end, I still was willing to back you up in WW1 and WW2. I made the most powerful weapon in the world! I became who I am, because of you! I earned my independence for the idea of my hatred towards the people that claimed to have power over people that they killed into submission.." I start trying to calm myself down from my outburst. You need to chill out.

At the thought, I turn around to head back to the door. The former colonizer speaks once again, "Honestly, it's really not my falt that you were unreasonably psychotic. You're the one that clawed your eye out. The moment a nation gets it's independence and chooses a different government, the corruption can no longer be blamed on your original colonizer. If you didn't hop in the wars then all of us would have been perfectly dandy. You are the reason you are in debt, you are the reason the other nations hate you, you and soviet are the reasons that you're so paranoid all the time. Did you know that you're not even good at hiding it? You punched Japan, because you thought they were going to stab you! They are one of your biggest allies! You still freak out if you see the red on Russia's flag! You still growl like a rabid animal at any movements that Germany makes! Hell, you even still scoff like a rebellious teen everytime I make a request! You freaked out on Suadi Arabia because of the twin towers, the sixth time you met. And you aren't even secretive about how you treat his people! You made yourself like that. Not me." Before I can lunge at him, NATO runs in and holds me back. UN is right behind to give information on what's going on right now. The other countries are behind them, staring at us with concern. As they all see that I was in a fighting stance, most gasp in shock. "Ame.. are you aware that you are not allowed to attack another nation in response to mild insults..? I have an understanding that you both have some anger towards each other. Oh, and I will be talking to the U.S. about his eyes, now that you have brought it to our attention. We have a meeting in Tokyo Japan in three days, during the meeting we will speak about relations and mental health in that meeting. Good day, gentlemen." UN leaves the room with his hands behind his back, NATO hesitates but lets go of me. I send a glare towards the other nations, there's no way they didn't hear our conversation. I shove Japan and South Korea out of my way, storming out.

This day has been too annoying.