Chapter 6.

Ame's POV

Flashback
"And I know they're watching and judging! Waiting for a moment of weakness to strike! I know the UK is waiting for a moment to prove that I'm not capable, I just know that he's test how long it'll take before I snap! And I know the commie is watching me, even though he's gone, he's still watching through every camera! They're waiting to attack me and my states, I just know it!" As I open up about my truth, the psychiatrist looks shocked for a moment. Then he drops the expression, "Mr. U.S. please wait in here for a moment.." He says, standing up and heading out the door. Before I start to panic, a new person comes back in. She introduces herself as a big fan of me. That's suspicious.. how'd she know what floor I was on? "Mr. U.S. you have been coming here for a while, correct? To see "what's wrong with you", yes?" I shift uncomfortably in my seat, "..yes, that is correct." When I give my affirmative she continues, "Mr. America, you have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Our working theory is that it was developed from childhood trauma, or any traumatic life changing event. We believe it would be best if you tried dodging any triggers from your childhood or military life. Good day." She walks out. What?
End of flashback

I wake up to my alarm, 6:30. I'm usually early for outings, but for meetings I purposely show up late and improper. It's kinda part of my brand. I find my self sitting up with a sour back, and black stains over my hands and arms. The worst finding though, was my sunglasses...broken on the ground. I stare at them for half an hour until I stand up, walking to the shower. Do I just go to a shop to get the sunglasses? But I bought those before I needed them. I spend three hours in the shower spacing out, I think I'm out of medicine as well. Guess I'm going to have to put faith in my acting abilities until I can get a new refill tomorrow. I should call them for a refill now. I get out of the shower and dial their number on the phone.

When I finish with my morning routine, I head out shouting goodbyes to the states. Locking the door behind me I walk to my car, start it and back out Ove the driveway. I was able to find a temporary replacement for my sunglasses, and my usual tank top with camo pants are dirty so I had to wear a suit. I usually only wear a suit for nasa meetings or Nato, but I guess it's fine. I arrive at a cafe, order a drink, and sit down to enjoy my time as well as my drink. I see Germany talking with Poland, walking to the meeting.. wait when was the meeting? When I decide that I'm late enough, I finish my coffee and start heading to the building. Upon entering the building, I find nobody at the entrance as expected. But when I enter the meeting room, nobody's there. I look over to Germany and Poland whom are staring at me shocked, I'm early aren't I.. I scoff at my failed attempt at showing up late and sit down. Guess I'll take a nap. I close my eyes, drifting off into sleep.

I'm soon rudely awoken to being kicked in the shin by the one and only UK. So annoying. I think as I roll my eyes. I look at my surroundings, I'm met with a glaring UK, a pissed off Russian, a very exhausted China, and a very happy Japan. I also seem to notice that a certain organization is missing. I ask the UK why he woke me up, Japan giggles at the question but answers, "Because we wanted to congratulate you for being early for once!" She says with very high happiness levels. UK and Russia scoff at the exitement. I'm wondering where and when Russia decided that he got to have an opinion on my life choices..? That doesn't matter anyways. I thank her for her compliment, and then fall back asleep on the table. Hearing mumbles about my laziness.