Preface

Let me "preface" (hehe) this by saying that I, obviously, do not own any storylines or characters taken from the "Arcane" Netflix series.

I've been dying for some good Vi fanfiction, but nothing fit my specific wants (shocking) so i'm making my own! Even though this story is xreader, I'm still going to include some (edited) moments from the actual show because, well, I love them and it's fanfiction so who cares. Also, this is a VixReader ff, but I hate reading y/n so I'm giving reader a name and I'm gay so she will be fem, but you can imagine otherwise if you'd like. Love ya, and hope you enjoy!

Okay, time for the actual preface.

——————————————————————————

Olive has never lived a perfect life - but that doesn't mean it wasn't cushy living in Piltover. That is, until her home is raided by enforcers and her supposedly corrupt parents ripped from her hands. Unable to stay in her home, she's forced down the drain into the Undercity. And when she gets there, the crowd isn't exactly...friendly. A year later, she finally gets a clue as to where her parents are and what really happened topside. Maybe breaking into Stillwater Hold and stumbling upon one of its most revered prisoners wasn't the best idea, but maybe it will prove to be the best luck she's had in a long time. That is, if prisoner 516 stops being a dick long enough to let that happen.