⊱ 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⊰

❝is this too much? ❞ the brunette turned around to see sunwoo and ningning acting like designers with glasses on and measuring tape over sunwoo's shoulders

is this too much? ❞ the brunette turned around to see sunwoo and ningning acting like designers with glasses on and measuring tape over sunwoo's shoulders. ❝hm, I would say it's too little. ❞ ningning spoke as she placed a hand on her chin.

ning, I'm literally a walking disco ball. I look like a lightbulb! ❞ sunwoo pushed ningning out of the way with his hip as he brought out another outfit.

now hurry up, we still have like twenty to get through. ❞ jiyoung groaned as she begrudgingly made her way to the dressing room. ❝might as well call johnny from johnny's fashion evaluation. ❞ the brunette muttered under her breathe as she pulled off the blinding outfit.

she quickly put on the outfit sunwoo had given her, jiyoung looked at herself in the mirror. ❝woah, ❞ she gasped a little as she admired the outfit in the mirror and how it accentuated her figure in all the right ways.

jennifer! come on girl, we don't have all day. ❞ sunwoo shouted, jiyoung being thankful that they were the only ones in the store as of the moment.

she walked out, widening her eyes at the fact that there were a few more familiar faces behind ningning and sunwoo.

oh my gosh! it's perfect. ❞ ningning squealed as she sent a thumbs up to sunwoo. the rest of the group looked up at ningning's squeal.

you look so good, they'll definitely accept you! ❞ eunchae gushed over how good the younger looked in that outfit.

and if not, you'll scare the shit outta them. ❞ chaewon nodded as she added to eunchae's sentence. sakura slapping her arm as kazuha ran over to jiyoung and brought the younger her bag, finishing off the outfit.

yo ji, are you ready? ❞ they all heard mark's voice say. all of them, except sunwoo and jiyoung, turned around in shock as they finally understood why the shop was closed to everyone else but them.

yeah, just give me a sec. ❞ mark hummed at her response. ❝okay, I'll be waiting for you in the car. ❞ the younger just nodded and went back to her friends.

I'm scared, I'm nervous, I can't do this, is it too late to back down? ❞ jiyoung bit her lip as she gripped her hair in nervousness.

don't worry ji, if they don't accept you then they're missing out big time. ❞ wonyoung took jiyoung's hand in her own, squeezing it for some form of comfort.

the brunette smiled at wonyoung and hugged her. ❝I'm sorry we haven't been hanging out as much, you guys are literally the bestest friends I could ever ask for. ❞ she spoke into wonyoung's shoulder as she looked around the room, smiling at everyone.

wish me luck guys, ❞ jiyoung took a deep breathe and started making her way to the door, waving goodbye to everyone in the room. ❝wait! here, take it. ❞ the brunette looked up at seeun as she placed something into the palm of her hand.