⊱ 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⊰

new banner 😝

❝you've got to be fucking kidding me

you've got to be fucking kidding me. ❞ he placed a hand over his mouth in shock as he lowered his cap down a bit. ❝holy shit, I need to tell yerim.

the man quickly pulled out his phone, almost dropping it as he did so. ❝yerim, you will not believe what I just saw. ❞ he quickly hid himself behind a wall as he had seen the group turn around.

I have to do what?! ❞ he exclaimed as he scoffed at arang's words. ❝I am not doing that. you're sick in the head! ❞ he hanged up as he made his way towards the group.

c-cho jiyoung? ❞ he stammered as he started to come up with an explanation. the girl mentioned just turned around a bit shocked.

yeah, thats me, ❞ she answered after hesitating a bit, holding onto the sleeve of haechan's plaid jacket as the guy was scaring her with that look on his face.

my name is kang mujin, I'm yerim's cousin. ❞ he slowly told her after taking off his hat. she widened her eyes and looked him up and down, her gaze slightly wavered.

I know what you're thinking, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to warn you. ❞ the rest of the boys had furrowed their brows in confusion. haechan side hugged jiyoung for some type of comfort.

about what? ❞ she questioned, her voice merely above a whisper. the tanned male slowly rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand.

🎸
️tw: mention of drugging someone!!
🎸

she's planning something, something no person should ever go through. she wanted me to drug you a-and... ❞ he stopped midway, feeling like he wanted to throw up. ❝I can't finish it. ❞ he slowly grabbed her soft hands in his rough ones.

whatever you do, do not fall for her tricks. ❞ he looked down as he let their hands fall. mujin raised his head and looked at the boys.

take care of her. yerim will most likely try something sooner or later once she finds out I've warned you guys. don't trust anyone you don't know. ❞ mujin put his hat back on as he bowed and left.

jiyoung was frozen. how could she do that so someone? she thought to herself as she remembered her talk with sakura about she who shall not be named.

sakura sat down next to jiyoung, they had just gotten back from the arcade after hanging out with the boys.

you okay? ❞ the elder had questioned the younger as she but her lip. was she really okay? she had just found out her girlfriend was trying to ruin her life and most likely traumatize her.

should she be honest and tell the truth?

no, I'm not, ❞ she cried into the japanese's shoulder. sakura just patted her back, sadly remembering when arang had done the same with her best friend.