⊱ 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ⊰

I'll miss this book</3
enjoy the last (official) chapter of 505 babes!!
- lia <3

I'll miss this book</3 enjoy the last (official) chapter of 505 babes!! - lia <3

5 years later
at the "lee-cho" residence.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

lee donghyuck! ❞ jiyoung's voice boomed throughout the large house as she closed her eyes while pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

hyuck, you have five seconds to bring your ass out here. with our daughter. ❞ jiyoung placed her hands on her hip as she stared at the door in front of her. the door opened slightly, enough for their two year old daughter to slip through and smile up at her mama while making grabby hands.

hai mama.

jiyoung reached down to pick up her little mini me with a motherly smile on her face. the little girl wrapped her small hands around her mama's neck. jihyuck laid her head down on jiyoung's neck as she yawned.

jiyoung visibly softened as the little version of her snuggled into her shoulder even further. she turned her head towards the door as she had heard the door creak open, along with the sounds of her husband's coos.

not so fast, mr. lee. ❞ she reached for his ear as he whined in protest. jihyuck giggled as she stared at her papa with her cute little doe eyes. haechan made little faces directed to his little princess in his wife's arms.

jihyuck squirmed in her mom's arms, slithering down onto the floor and hitting her dad's leg with a mischievous laugh. ❝babe, please. I'll listen! ow, ow, oW- lee jihyuck! ❞ haechan playfully yelled at his daughter who gasped before running away.

mama! run! ❞ the little girl's voice yelled out for her mom. jiyoung made her way to her daughter. the princess of the house grabbed her mom's finger before running away from haechan who laughed before also running after his two favorite girls.

no, mama! ❞ jihyuck shouted as she looked at the so called 'monster' capture her mama. the little girl's eyes filled with tears as she brought her hands up to wipe them away.

haechan made his way towards his daughter before kneeling down and cleaning her tears for her. ❝it's ok, jiji. your mama is fine, see? ❞ haechan comforted his two year old daughter.

once she heard her dad's voice she reached for him and placed her face in the crook of his neck. he patted her back slowly as he swayed side to side in order to soothe her to sleep.

once he could her soft snores he passed her to her mom. jiyoung pulled haechan along with her as she made her way to their room. once she had laid down jihyuck, a sweet kiss was placed on their daughter's forehead.

a lot had happened over the past five years. (haechan had finally manned up and asked her to be his girlfriend a while after the concert, he asked her behind the stage.)