𖤐𖤐𖤐

shes ???? BACK ?()???? 😍😍😍😍😍

little four year old jiyoung pouted as she crossed her arms and huffed, sitting on the couch as she glared at the man in front of her

"listen, jihyuck.." haechan sighed as he sat down next to the little girl. she continued to pout, looking away from him. he stared at her, debating something.

"no." the pouty little girl spoke, sadness could be heard in her tiny voice. he folded. staring at his daughter with soft eyes as he picked her up and hugged her.

"ji.. baby, you're still too young to have a boyfriend.." he spoke, words stern yet voice soft.

"he's not my boyfriend, daddy!" she spoke, voice high pitched as she blushed. haechan, seeing the blush on his little girl's face, shut his eyes as he internally cursed lee siwon out.

"i know he's not, but you still cant have one until you're older."

"why?"

"because you're my little princess and i'm not gonna let another guy take my spot as my your favorite boy." he huffed, crossing his arms as he placed her on his thigh.

"but you're my favorite, papa" she looked at him with her pretty eyes, softly pouting.

he cooed, hugging her and nodding. "yes, baby, i am your favorite."

───── ⋆⋅🎸⋅⋆ ─────

"what is this!?" haechan spat his drink out as his eyes widened, bewildered at the sight in front of him. siwon and jihyuck were snuggling on the couch, watching a movie as the tanned male walked in from the kitchen to lay eyes upon them.

haechan seethed, crushing the can he was holding in his grasp, as he glared at the two kids on the sofa.

jiyoung rolled her eyes as she patted his back softly. "looks like you aren't her favorite anymore, babe."

the tanned male scoffed, looking away as he lunged for his phone. "jeno and sora will never hear the end of me!"

 "jeno and sora will never hear the end of me!"