⊱ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ⊰

❝I'm nervous, I don't know what to do, what if I just ran out the doors right now? ❞ jiyoung paced back and forth around the room

I'm nervous, I don't know what to do, what if I just ran out the doors right now? ❞ jiyoung paced back and forth around the room. wonyoung shook her head with a smile as eunchae face palmed.

unnie, you know you can't really back out now right? ❞ wonyoung raised her brow at the nervous brunette. ❝it's just- y'know what, fuck it. ❞ jiyoung walked over to the full-length body mirror placed on the wall as wonyoung made her way towards her.

wonyoung made little adjustments to jiyoung's outfit. ❝the fans are gonna love it, trust me. ❞ wonyoung reassured jiyoung. the elder softly ruffled wonyoung's hair and then made her way towards eunchae, trying to kiss eunchae's cheek but failed to do so.

wish me luck babies. ❞ the brunette walked backwards towards the door. ❝good luck unnie! ❞ they both shouted as jiyoung walked out through the door.

she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. jiyoung hummed the melody of the song she was about to perform. ❝boo! ❞ the anerican jumped and shouted, and as her first instinct was to hit the person, she then elbowed the person in their stomach.

oh wow- I didn't know you were that strong. ❞ jiyoung panicked as she looked around, she found the boys snickering to themselves as haechan was in pain.

your hair!? it looks so good oh my god. ❞ the brunette gaped as she touched his now red hair. ❝I know, my side chick told me I'd look good with red hair, also that really hurt. ❞ he smirked at her, teasing her.

jiyoung scoffed. ❝I was gonna say sorry, but you can deal with it on your own. ❞ haechan looked up at her and pouted, placing his hands on his hip. she giggled at him and then walked over to one of the hair stylist.

jiyoung! it's time! ❞ one of the staff shouted as she shook her nerves off. ❝it's just like when you did it with the girls. ❞ she mumbled to herself as haechan came up behind her.

he kissed her head and squeezed her slightly as a form of reassuranceher if anything happens; mark's there, he won't let anything bad happen to his little sister. ❞ she srunched up her nose as she could see jeno and sora making out in the mirror.

haechan smirked at the brunette.❝that could be u-

don't make me elbow you again. ❞ the american narrowed her eyes at the korean as he looked away. ❝mhm, that's what I thought.

why are you so scary, you're younger than me yet you act so mature. ❞ haechan whined as jiyoung stood up and walked near the stage she would perform on for the first time.

you're just so immature that's why! ❞ she responded and pinched his cheek a bit too hard. ❝okay okay, now go, shoo. ❞ she placed a kiss on his cheek, giggling to herself when she could see her light pink lipstick leave a mark on his cheek.