⊱ 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⊰

say the name LMFAO

jenaissante's story

jenaissante's story

❝girl, that song has been on loop for the past hour

girl, that song has been on loop for the past hour. ❞ sunwoo complained as he threw himself right next to her on her bed.

I probably already know the lyrics and I don't even know how to sing. ❞ the elder flipped himself around only to see the american staring at him amused.

oh please, quit complaining. you don't hear me complaining when you play the same game everyday, do you? ❞ sunwoo shut his lips into a tight line, she had a fair point.

I'm sick and tired of hearing that damn "what's after like? ", like, bitch it's " you~ and i~ it's more than like". they literally sing it over five times. ❞ he whined as he did the dance perfectly too.

dammit, I should've recorded that. ❞ jiyoung picked up her phone and pointed it in sunwoo's direction. ❝do it again.

the male just scoffed. ❝"do it again", your butt. ❞ he threw a pillow at her. she threw one in revenge at him and that's how they started their pillow fight.

watch the hair! not the hair!! ❞ he screeched as jiyoung grabbed two pillows and messed up his hair. ❝ha! in your fa-

she didn't get to finish her sentence because as soon as she said that, sunwoo smacked her in the face with one. ❝HAHA, IN YOUR LITERAL FACE.

she fell back onto the bed as he pointed at her while collapsing with laughter onto the floor.

outta the way, I need to see my beloved. ❞ sunwoo and jiyoung looked at each other in confusion after they had calmed down and tidied the room a bit.

your favorite member has arrived! ❞ jaemin busted through the door, narrowing his eyes at his cousin who was sitting on the brunette's bed.

move, that's my spot. ❞ jaemin pushed sunwoo off of the bed with his foot. ❝hey! wait until I post that on twitter. ❞ sunwoo smirked as he dusted himself off.