[2] cold day

Hello im sorry if this story is bad im trying my best this is only my 2nd time writing a story.
{\__/}
( > • <)
/> </
so please enjoy and have a good day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The place looked like a kingdom that was set on fire like a war happened years ago. The kingdom looked old.

They all looked around and seen the purple calamity sitting on top of a house. They asked where they are and the purple calamity answered "the moonlight kingdom" he said gently.

the purple calamity said " i will reveal my identity if you can be trusted." they all nodded and promised not to tell anyone he slowly removed the mask. He removed the mask and covered his face quickly with a fan. They all yelled and told him to hurry up and reveal his face. He slowly removed the fan and yelled "Pranked ya. Never gonna show my face " he somehow still had the mask on and they all got mad . Tho they begged the purple calamity to show his face. They then teleported back. But the purple calamity was not with them . Vox then said "maybe next time'

The next day. It was a windy and cold day.
He wore a white scarf that was tied like a bow in the back. It was cute but normal. But not so normal for a 'normal' boy to wear. He walked to school looking at his phone. His ears a bright red with his nose and cheeks. He swiped on his phone untill he bumped into a tall figure. It was luca. Luca helped shu up. They both said good morning to each other and talked "your scarf is cute." luca said gently while looking down at shu. Shu blushed but it looked like his red Cheeks from the Cold. So luca didnt know. They ran into the other luxiem and chatted.

How they looked when they saw the rest of luxiem: