[6] snacks

As they ate there food they also talked about the plans there doing tonight.shu was happy. But yet so sad but his face didny say he was sad. He had a soft gentle smile on his face. Ike felt like something was off. But he didnt wanna butt in shu's business . As shu finished his food he put the bento on the table and rested his head on the table and slept. The rest of luxiem chatted.

Ike stared at shu being asleep. Ike knew shu was off. He couldnt handle that shu has changed ever since luca's. Birth day ike said "isnt shu acting werid?" mysta replied with " yes ive noticed that hes changed for awhile ." we should leave it be" luca added after mysta shu then woke up. He checked and he got a text from sonny a minute ago.

"im outside your school" sonny texted to shu. "be right back!!" shu got up and ran to the front of the school. Shu grabbed sonny and dragged him to his club room. Shu opened the club room door. "this is sonny."
They all greeted each other and chatteed snd talked about games. they chatted.

They made plans. Sonny headed back to his school sooner or later. After class they all got everything and sonny was waiting outside of the school for them . they all chatted they walked inside a cat cafe and all the girls blushed at there looks. They played with the cats. Shu and this black cat had a staring contest. Shu lost and they all laughed at shu for giving up.

They got there food and ate it while some of the cats walked around or sat on there laps. "broooo.im gonna fall asleep soon." vox said "ayy lets all have a sleepover !" ike replied they all agreeded. They then payed and walked to vox's house. Vox luckily had rooms for everyone . So they didnt have to share. They all walked in amazed by everything. But shu and sonny,luca ran upstairs to claim there room . Shu got the one with a whiteboard so he can do math

After they a claimed there rooms they walked downstairs. Shu wanted to make dinner with ike so he did.

They cooked some steak and rice and potatos for dinner.

You heard sizzling noises from the kitchen.
The food finished.

They all said thanks to ike and shu. They all had a taste. It tasted amazing!!
They were surpised that shu made the steak. they didnt know shu could cook! After they all finished eating they got upatairs and changed into there pajamas.

Then some of them went downstairs and played games. Ike went to go visit mystas room . Ike and mysta fell asleep besidr each other shu found it really cute. Shu decided to go wash his face.

He washed his face in the bathroom and then dried it. Shu was still pretty without makeup. Vox and the others thought shu put on some more makeup but it wad his natural face. Shu sat down and played games with them. They played fall guys. Vox kept on losing they laughed about the game and made fun of each others characters. Shu then got up and got snacks and placed them on the table