Extra 💞

Im so sorry i havent updated in a while i hope you enjoy this extra!

A little shuca photo to make you guys feel better 😱

Extra shall begin 💞💞

________________nobodys pov______________

Shu fell asleep on lucas shoulder. sooner or later they got to where LUXIEM planned to go!

Disneyland !

Luca gently woke shu up, shu was just opening his eyes and realized they just got to disney land 💞

"AAAA DISNEY LAND ON NEW YEARS EVE?? POGGGGG" shu and luca yelled and ran off the plane that was landed. Ike sighed watching them run out

A deep voice came above "say bye to money with those two.." the tall raven said carrying the bags.

Mysta responded with "ILL GO SIGN OUT THE HOTEL GIMME THE BAGS!!"

So then vox the tall Raven haired man gave the bags to the short fox below him and thr fox ran off

"hey baby" said vox smirking. "shut up and go help my mysta." ike responded with a rude tone

Vox ran off the plane. Ike walked holding his bag.

A while later the rest of LUXIEM wore suits. It attracted everyone. even MEN.

Luca and shu were busy having fun like children. Shu and luca ran off far away

And LUXIEM couldnt find them so they just let them be. They all know shu and luca are adults anyway.

'adults with child like souls.'
(WAH? VOX GET BACK!!)
(anyway... sorry abt that.. It was vox it will continue now.."

Sooner or later

___________________shu's pov.________________

Me and luca sat on the hill. We were eating cotton candy.well luca was. I was eating a candy apple. And drinking a coke. I had a little box to put my candy apple in

Everyone in LUXIEM wore suits expect for me and luca. We wore something BETTER.

will atleast i think

I wore a white t-shirt with a black blazer and baggy type of pants.

Luca wore a Black t-shirt and a white dragon zip-up sweater .

Me and luca sat in the grass. The wind brushed on our hair causing it to blow.flowers were everywhere on that hill. Luca was laying on my lap. We knew LUXIEM wouldnt worry about us. Me and luca smiled at each other. Luca then got up and leaves fell from the tree we were under. It was a beautiful night. The moon shone as bright. People talking while we were on a hill. The fire works then started and i said "i hope to be with LUXIEM forever." luca responded with "i love you , yamino," i replied with a you to.
Lucas lips and mine met. It was a soft gentle ,passionate kiss. I liked it alot.
Me and luca pulled away from the kiss and smiled. Luca went back to laying on my lap.

 Luca went back to laying on my lap