[11] getting sick

Getting sick was the one thing yamino disliked the most

He had promised his dead mother he would never get sick. He forgot about that promise. But that was when he was a mortal. Hes now a rare kitsune

Today was a cold day. Shu and luca walked with each other chatting about normal things.

Shu was senstive to the cold. Expect for luca. Luca found it a bit to hot. So then luca noticed how red shu's ear's were.

Luca gently tapped onto shu's shoulder , shu replied with a soft 'hm?' luca asked if shu wanted his jacket. Shu wasnt sure what he needed to say so he just said sure. Luca handed shu his jacket. The hands gently touched another. Shu put on lucas jacket and they were back to chatting. They were inside shu streched. Yamino gave luca his jacket back and gently smiled and said thank you to luca. Shu started sneezing and when it was lunch it got worse. He has been getting dizzy, coughing and sneezing . Shu eventually fainted . Luckily luca was there and caught him in time.

Around 1:31 awake he opened his eyes to a clean white room. It was the nurses office . Turns out shu had gotten sick. Shu looked beside him seeing a tall blonde male with light purple eyes, it was luca . Shu's g mm face was red , shu tried to get up but luca had stopped him before he could. With a soft voice luca said "hey dont get up. Just rest." shu nodded in response every part of his body was hot. Shu didnt enjoy this one bit. He was panting . Luca put a wet cloth on shus head to help him cool down. After a while shu cooled down. Shu took his medicine for the cold. Sooner or later school was over. Luca picked him up in birdal style. He grabbed shus bag and carryed him home over to his [lucas] house.luca opened the door and layed shu on his bed. Luca put the covers under him and shu. Luca held onto shu's waist and cuddled with him . Yamino had a slim waist.

Luca could never think of someone who had a prettier body type then shu. His waist was slim. Shu had nice slim legs. shu was the type luca could love. Luca nuzzled his head into shus stomach.

____________________________________________

Note this is no body shame this is canon/srs shu does have slim legs and a slim waist