chapter 2

It was exam today and it just finished, so it was lunch time and it is free to roam around the school.

But your aren't like that, you have a bento for yourself that you made with your siblings. you keep on smiling lively on the outside remembering how you and your siblings helped eachother on the kitchen.

"wow.. y/n is smiling much lively today." your friend said while taking a bite of their sandwich.

"isn't she as always? she carries the sunshine in our class." chigiri laughed.

"woah woah, isn't that now a different sentence?" reo spoked.

You opened your bento and firstly got approached by a weird smell coming from the bento.

well, to be honest; it wasn't really organized and didn't looked like food that could eat anymore and it looked like yesterdays leftover. plus it has a very bad smell.

you closed your bento box again and just went silent like a saddened creature who just had a bad day.

'Well atleast i get to spend time with my siblings anyways, I'm happy.' You thought to yourself.

You hear chigiri laughing at you because of your reaction.

"wwww- isn't this the third time? You guys must've suck at cooking except your mom at home." He complains.

"c'mon don't be like that hyoma, everyone has weaknesses." Reo trying not to burst out on laughing as he tries to defend you anyways.

"You guys are so mean to y/n! Apologize!" your friend defended as she offers you free food at cafeteria.

Reo turned to his back and bugged the sleeping man who just wants nice peaceful dreams play on his mind.

"Hey nagi! wake up, let's go to cafeteria. I'm hungry." He blabber as he stood up from his seat.

"Huh," nagi woke up immediately by reo's voice.

"Oh! Nagi woke up!" Your friend says.

Nagi moved his head to see his surroundings after being asleep, before he got back from his daydream sleep.

"Oi! Don't get back to sleep idiot! Don't let me force you again like last time!" Reo insisted and bugged his shoulders.

When he didn't answered, he just picked nagi up by his back collar and dragged him with him.

He rubbed his own eyes and yawned, "where are we going reo?"

"Ca-fe-te-ri-a." He spelled up for him before leaving the classroom with nagi.

"Uhh, okay. Don't reo seem to be really close to nagi?" Chigiri spoked after seeing them leave.

"Oh- I think it's because they're companions a long time already plus they are part of the football club so it's kind of expected." You said.

"Don't they have a nice friendship? I'm getting jealous." You smiled and laughed.

Both of them looked at you, and just smiled with you as chigiri sighed.

"Based on their opposite personality and opposite humor, it's not kind of expected." Chigiri stated.

"Actually, the real question is that how do you know that they've been companions for a long time now?" F/n asked.

"Ohhh!! Yeah yeah!" Chigiri realizes.

"Huh? Why?" You ask.

"It's because it was kind of suspicious!" Chigiri and f/n synced.

"It's because we've been friends since last year, I've known them quite awhile before you guys." You grinned.

'Well.. except for nagi though.' You thought and sweat dropped.