Chapter 7

it has been three days since the arrangements of the seats, everyone is comfortable with their new seatmates and grown a new friend.

Me and nagi's friendship is still unknown, yeah you talk sometimes but not really a friend talk.

He always sleeps and is always busy with his own habits, there's no chance on talking with him.

It's not like you're really eagered to talk to him, it's just that everyone else are already close to their seatmates like f/n while you aren't.

While in lesson, you fidget with your pen while your chin is resting on my left palm, the whole lesson was boring.

You were just trying to listen inorder to not get picked whenever it's representation.

You feel something budging your elbow, you looked down on your desk and saw him budging his notebook to you.

There was something written on it.

>You kept on wiggling your legs under the table, the table is shaking i can't write well. :×<

You stopped and looked at him, before you write something on the paper.

>sorry, my boredom took over.< with a drawing of apologizing emoji.

He plans to reply back so you waited.

>wanna play SOS or hangman?<

You nod.

He saw this and turned his paper to a different clear page.

While playing quietly, he seem to be using random weird words during the game of hang man.

Like lemon tea, it's a drink. super metroid, kingdom of hearts, bloodborne, hollow knight, undertale.

And choki? Is that a name?

Most of them are titles of video games that i had played before and now, he seems to be really addicted on playing video games like that.

I opened my notebook and started to scribble something, you pushed your notebook to his desk which made his attention turn to it.

>what is choki?<

He looked at it for awhile before he also starts to scribble something on his paper.

>it's the name of my cactus.<

Now you get it.

>Why does your cactus have a name? I thought you have a pet dog or something.<

>why not?<

He asked back. Is he serious?

>the shape of my cactus resembles a scissor, reminds me of rock-paper-scissors. If that's what you're saying.< he explains on the paper.

"Ohh.. i get it." you mumble as you smile.

Both of you looked at eachother till your eyes landed over his shoulder.

You saw a pink long haired boy looking over to your direction till he looked away after you noticed him.

"Chigiri?"

....

We walked out of the school altogether after school

"Wanna rock to karaoke you guys?" Reo invited.

"Pass." All of you declined.

"Huhh?? What's your excuses now?" His eyebrows furrow.

"We just don't want to go to karaoke mostly when it's you, plus are you an old man?" Hyoma inquires.