Chapter 10

Long chap for not uploading after these past three or four weeks, or even a month, enjoy.

-------

Your alarm woke you up and bothered your slumber.

It was only an 2 hours sleep, gaming made you addicted that's why you had forgotten about sleeping and school.

"Y/n nee!" B/n rushed to your room and slammed the door open.

"They're at it again! Sota kept on bothering me while I'm gaming and the twins is running around the house not obeying mom as not wanting to go to school!" He complained to you.

"Arghh... give me a break b/n. My eyes are dying." You twisted on the bed.

"But- y/n nee! You're the only hope in the house! Please save the house!" He begs.

"I have school today i need to get ready in 1 hour." You excused, which made him beg to you more like literally.

"Don't you have school too? And you're gaming instead of going to school like right now, again?" You ask.

He shivered.

"Well... there's an occasion going on with my all of my teachers, thats why there is no class today." He explained.

You suspiciously narrow your eyes, you stood up from your bed and rushed towards him.

"I kind of love it when you lie b/n!☆" you hugged him tightly in a big hug.

"UEHHH??!!" he sweats.

"Okay! It's settled, I'm going downstairs to take care of the situation." You held up a thumbs up.

"huh? Just.. just like that?!" He panics.

.....

"Y/nnn, you look drained today."

"Just had a long day even tho it's morning." You bang your head to your table.

"Heh, stayed up to play video games again." Reo says.

"Nagi is also the same, but today is a veeery deep sleep he seemed to forgot about his '8.5 hours daily sleep routine'." He messed with nagi's hair.

"hm is that so?" You replied, staring at his sleeping figure.

After that a snore was heard coming out from the boy, everyone laughed.

"He's literally catching some z's." F/n chuckles.

"Hey.. by the way," reo cuts in.

"Huh?" Both you and f/n synced.

"Chigiri seem to not be in the mood to hang out with us today, what happened that day in the mall?" Reo questions.

Your eyes widens alittle as you look away deliberately. It may be because of what happened at the restaurant.

You look back to nagi and caught his eyes opened glancing at you, he noticed your expressions. Which is.. embarrassing.

"Nagi your awake!" You smiled at him.

"Oh! Nagi!" Reo smiles.

He raised his head and kept on rubbing his eyes as a sign that he just woke up.

When we were waiting for him to speak; he just went back to sleep ignoring the fact that we are waiting for his reply.

"He's asleep again!" F/n pokes him.

"That's normal for him, get use to it ladies." He states calmly.

"Wow, what a gentleman. Ew." F/n sneers. Reo ignores.