Chapter 11

"Oh my god you won! Y- you- you won! The giveaway!! Yes!! The premium giveaway from my streamer idol!"

My little brother b/n cheered me out jumpung and shaking my shoulders.

Ofcourse I'll get annoyed by it.

"B/n stop wagging me! Just say thank you for your big sister's luck for your game." I flung my hair as givjng him a sugn to praise me.

"Thank you y/n nee! I love you i love you sis!! This is my big day today!!!" He cheered and kept on jumping in happiness as if he was crying joy all around the room.

"Woah woah, are you confessing to me now? To your big sissy?" I chuckled.

The door suddenly slammed open as we turn to look at it, we saw rin growling in annoyance.

He sure got annoyed by the stomping and shouting noises since their rooms are besides each other.

"What the fuck... you guys?" His annoyance has revealed from his tone.

"R-rin nii..." b/n stopped and was startled by the sight of seeing rin in rage and looking at him as if he wants to murder his own brother.

"Rin, b/n is just celebrating his win with the 'premium giveway' from his favorite streamer. he made me assign his user and make it noticeable. He just wants a little help." I explained with a smile.

"Nevermind fucking that, that kid has to know quietness and not bothering a 'neighbor' so, I'll do it by taping that mouth of his." Rin didn't particularly listened and rushed inside the room.

"Ah! Y/n nee! The boundary of my room! He's basically trespassing!" B/n made you his shield.

I stood up from the chair and faced rin while covering b/n behind.

"Y/n!!" Rin yells.

"you have small patiences rin, everyone can be happy and exited in anyways." I said.

I sighed loudly.

"Do you even felt happy even onc-" i was cutted off by someone speaking on the pc.

"Congrats to user: itohiknight_417, that who won the premium giveaway, I'll sent it to your user later on. Let's play sometimes.. i'll invite you to my group in any time that there's a free position. Thank you for the others that who participated."

We three stared at the pc in silence before we looked at each other.

"What is that? A Vtuber streamer? B/n is addicted into this?" Rin asked in a husky tone.

I just sighed and smiled at b/n anyways.

"You even got a shoutout from your idol, b/n. You should've change it to your real name beforehand so when i assign your user and you won, your name is gonna be popular." I said to b/n.

B/n nodded and smiled, "ahh dang it! I should've put my real name to it so i can make it as my alarm to wake me up in the morning!" He sighed, really dissapointed.

"Wow, what a creep. That's creepy for a fan like you." Rin mumbles and roled his eyes.

"H-hah?!" C/n urked in annoyance.

Rin rolled his eyes, "nevermind."

he walks out of the room.

"I gotta go now too b/n, i have alot of other things to do." I waved goodbye to him and also walked out of the room.

I went to my bedroom and closed my door as i puffed myself to the comfy bed.

I took out my phone and eventually saw new messages.