chapter 5

Reader pov;

I played with the soft sand on the playground with other kids, we even made a really big castle, and a trace of turtle, and any other animals.

Not until every kid i play with was being called and picked up by their parents, atleast i had fun with new friends though.

"Let's go cuddles. Maybe big brother is waiting for me and is looking for me." I took my stuffed teddy bear with me and walked away from the park alone.

I'm hugging my best friend cuddles and tip toeing againsts the yellow color of the road i was taking. Humming with the twitting bird on the tree.

While i was walking alone to my destination, i heard my big brother's name being called.

I looked at what was it in curiosity and saw big brother and rin playing football with the other kids.

Rin is a year older than me, i also call him my big brother anyways. he and my other big brother scored a goal against so many kids, how amazing they are.

I smiled as my eyes shinned, they are so cool!

"Sae nii! Rin nii!" I giggle while rushing to them.

"Ah! Little kid you're not allowed to-" the coach tried to warn.

My brothers finally noticed me and made a shocked expression.

"Huh y/n?!?"

I grouped us in a really big hug with cuddles with us, they were dumbstruck of me being there.

"Aren't you at the playground? Why are you here sunshine? It's still early for us to pick you up there." Sae carried me on his arms and twirled me around while the other kids watch. I enjoyed the moment anyways.

"The kids i was playing with already left with their mommy and daddy, i was alone so i decided to leave! It's also because it was boring to play alone." I explained in a delightful way.

He understands what i meant and sigh.

"It's dangerous to just walk alone the road with that tiny weird foot toes of yours." He flicked my forehead and was really annoyed how dumb i was.

I rubbed my forehead as my eyes was getting all watery and teary, everyone was shocked by the scene and so do the two brothers is.

"Ah! Don't cry here! It's not the time for the drama! Shit.." Sae shouts and tried to comfort me.

Not gonna lie, his comforting techniques is really bad.

He rubbed his own hair out of annoyance, hearing my crying getting loud and kids looking at the scene makes it more worse.

"We gotta go now, rin take our things. We are going home." He ordered which rin nooded.

To make up for making me cry he brought me my favorite flavoured popsicle while he brought two blue popsicles for both of them.

He gave me a piggyback ride whilst he hold rin's hand.

"What do you feel?" He ask.

I smiled and gave out a delightful answer, "mhmm delicious, thank you big brother."

He sigh in relief.

"Mom will definitely be mad at you if she continues to cry again just like earlier." Rin said.

Sae took a bite on his popsicle madly.