Chapter 8

....

You three went to a nearby restaurant and ordered your meals based on your likings before sitting on your seats.

After the order was delivered to you, all of you ate your food as if it was your last day.

"Really? My treat huh?" Hyoma sighs as he just laugh.

You just shrugged your shoulders and just laugh.

"Nagi seem to be actually really hungry, he needs food intentionally." You said as you smile.

"I, well, actually, i wanted to go bath but they wouldn't let me go home straight." He flopped his head on the table while gripping a fork in the other hand.

"Can't seem to have a peaceful day, right nagi?" You laugh.

You see him placing his cheek on his palm while he turned to you.

What the hell is he observing me?

"Ah.. what is it nagi?" You smiled.

He just turned away to you as if you did something wrong.

What's is his deal?

Hyoma watching this makes his eyebrows twitch as he also look away from both of you while chewing on his food.

You seem to feel that the atmosphere of the table became really awkward and went silence, no one bothered to speak.

"Hyoma, what were you going to say earlier?" You ask.

He turned his head to you but he didn't opened his mouth yet, he just flashed a smile at you.

"Nothing." He bluntly replies.

"What a pity, i thought you are going to say something really important to y/n earlier because your face is so serious." Nagi butted in.

They both made battling eye contacts with eachother.

"Because you wanted to eavesdrop and find out about the next issue on the next chapter of the story but you now realized that in you interfere? That's it?" Hyoma grips his fork on his hand.

"Why would i over go it when the next chapter of the story becomes boring and a hassle to read when the protagonist would actually get rejected that time?" Nagi speaks back.

"The book is boring, that's why you are the second male lead for a reason." He said, which would literally break the ice.

"Do you really wanna settle this ri-" the angered hyoma was cutted off.

"I wanna go home and shower, i feel sweaty and tired." Nagi rests his head on your shoulder, which startles you.

".. Nagi, you should tell the others that you wanted to go home because you have no energy left." You sighed as you messed with his hair.

"It feels like you were forced to come with us don't it?" You ask.

He nudge his head on your shoulder.

"It was fun." He replies shortly.

You let out a genuine smile with an sigh.

After on, you two didn't notice or even think that someone is also with you and not only the two of you there in the table.

The guy was furious.

Hyoma stood up from his seat and excused himself as he wasn't feeling well and needed to go home early.

And so, he thanked as he appreciated the fun today before he bid his goodbye and left.

You in the other hand, was worried.

"What if he collapse? What if he faints during his walk to home? Doesn't his house is really far will he make it?" You gesture yourself to try and calm down.

Nagi sighs.

"Don't you think that cars or taxi don't exist? He can take it to head home." He gave you an advance answer to all your worries.

"Wow nagi... smart huh, you saved me from all my worries just by saying that."

You wiped your non-existent tears away your bottom eyelashes.

"You're just incompatible and forgetful like an old hag." He looks away while his chin is resting on his palm.

"HAH???" It feels like you want him to repeat what he called you disrespectfully.

"In any case, he doesn't look sick. He's making a..a...."

As he was in the middle of talking, his head is starting to drop on the table.

A little hint to you that he was an immediate sleeping beauty.

"Ah! Don't fall asleep! I know what you're trying to do!" You grabbed his back collar before his head could even reach the table.

You see him catching some z's already which making you sigh loudly.

Because of that, you both tend to leave the restaurant.

You carried him all the way to where your friends are when where you left them, they are surely finding both of you at this point.

After both of you got back, you got surprised by your friends already leaving the bowling section.

Reo helped you with the lazy sleeping boy while others asks you about hyoma being not around.

"He left early, he said he wasn't feeling well and needed to go home." You reply in pout.

"Is he okay? He sure does look pale earlier.." hanato made the same expression as yours.

"C'monnn, maybe something happened to him or something. Let's just not bother." Reo smiles before he started to walk with nagi resting behind his back.

Everyone just nooded and walked with him which you also followed.

But you can't get the fact that maybe it was because of that arguement between nagi and hyoma was the thing that made him left.

Maybe he was offended by nagi's low thoughts of him and left in anger.