Extra motivation (Skye x Zuma)

Request for CookieStories124

A late evening arrived in Adventure Bay as everything was closing up for new day - except Adventure High school. Zuma, one of students who was going to participate in swimming competition was training in school swimming pool for 3 hours already, because he knew that he can't let his team down. Everyone in school had accepted that anthro Labrador was the best swimmer in team, more though, girls who were in swimming team had talked about their feelings to this hot boy, they wanted his attention and sometimes, it was successful. However, there was one girl, who was crushing on Zuma so hard, that she decided to visit him during his training this evening.

Some time later

Skye was in her school swimsuit, walking through showers before entering the main room, where swimming pool was. Zuma was having a last rush in butterfly style and the anthro Cockapoo could see him cutting the water like a torpedo, then he started swimming back and Skye walked closer to poolside to watch him closely as he finished his run. Zuma held on poolside, catching his breath after intensive training before climbing on surface and walking to carpet with towel on it. As anthro Labrador started drying up himself after taking off swimming glasses and hat, Skye walked up to him.

Skye: You did pretty nice around.

Zuma (turns around): What the? Skye??

Skye: Hey handsome.

Zuma: What did you forget here?

Skye: Can't I just check on our cute leader of our team?

Zuma: You can, but not at time like that!

Skye: Oh, shut it.

She then walked to Zuma very close, putting her hand on his chest, which made him confused a bit as anthro Cockapoo smirked before her other hand touched Zumas' slight bulge, making him grunt, then Skye rubbed it a little, making anthro Labrador moan softly and she used it to lay him down on carpet.

Zuma: What do you *moan* want from me?

Skye: Just some extra motivation for win~ You'll like this~

Skye gave him a short kiss on lips, still rubbing his bulge which got slightly bigger and caused Zuma to moan louder. Not delaying it any longer, the anthro Cockapoo went to his crotch and pulled down his swimming briefs to reveal his cock, which was looking wet and shiny from water, it made Skye horny a little as she started giving anthro Labrador a handjob, making him moan loudly and lay his head on carpet as he looked at her actions before. It didn't take a long time to make Zumas' dick fully hard and welcoming for Skye as she then put the tip of it in her mouth, dercreasing the pace of handjob. The anthro Labrador kept moaning and closed his eyes from such pleasure which she was giving to him, still, it also turned Skye on, as anthro Cockapoo moved her hand down to her crotch to pull her swimsuit aside and started fingering herself. Vibrations from her moans combined with her tongue lapping around Zumas' shaft, making the boy almost howl and the girl finger herself deeper. Skye also bobbed her head up and down few times as suddenly she felt salty precum on her tongue and quickly pulled out, earning a groan from Zuma.

Zuma: It's so unusual, but I like it~

Skye: I still didn't motivate you enough~

She then pulled her fingers out of her slit and climbed on top of anthro Labrador, showing her fingers covered in her juices, which he licked up and hummed and satisfaction. The anthro Cockapoo giggled seductively before pulling down straps of her swimsuit and freeing her breasts. Then Zuma saw her lowering herself on his dick and as soon as it entered her cave, both swimmers moaned loudly - Skye immideately grabbed her breasts and started moving up and down on Zumas' shaft. The anthro Labrador was lost in pleasure from such tightness, so he started moving his hips too - it made anthro Cockapoo smile with her moans getting happier.

Skye: Yes~ Yes *moan* baby~ Harder~

Zuma couldn't deny her wishes, especially because of her arousal flowing all over his cock, which was forcing him to give Skye more thrusts. Skye though noticed that he was holding his hands on her hips, so she took them in her hands and moved them up to her breasts. The anthro Labrador started gently pinching her nipples, making Skye almost howl as her juices got on Zumas' balls.

Skye: Fill me *moan* up~ I want to *moan* *moan* be yours~

As soon as she said that, Zuma buckled his hips and howled as his cum flowed in Skyes' pussy, making her howl too, few moments later Skye fell on top of anthro Labrador, feeling warmth in her stomach as they looked at each other panting.

Zuma: Jeez, who knew that girls can be that hot.

Skye: Honestly, I'm drolling from you... because I love you! I wanted to be yours!

Zuma: Mmm, now it all makes sense.

Then he leaned for another kiss, which Skye accepted before saying next.

Zuma: Make sure you'll be ready for my win.

Skye: Good luck baby.

2 days later

The swimming competition was over and Zuma was the winner. His school team was celebrating the victory not knowing where their leader is - even despite the fact that he was separated by one wall. He and Skye were having a good time of doggy-style love making in one of shower cabins not caring about the time and their team. Seems like Zuma wasn't only motivated to win, but also to make finish it quickly to have time with his love of his life. The end!

ONE SHOT DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3