Hot outfit (Zuma x Sweetie)

Request for ChaseandSkyerox

It was an early afternoon in Barkinburg as the Princess, Earl and Sweetie received their guests - Paw Patrol has arrived for 3-day staycation as the weekend had come and our team decided to have some rest. More though, a new addition appeared in the castle: they managed to expand their castle and create an in-door swimming pool and that's where everyone went. You may say: they could swim at Adventure Bay! Yeah, they could, but if there only wasn't any rainy forecast for the weekend. Knowing that, Sweetie decided to impress her friends by her new swimming outfit, especially boys, so maybe one of them would lay his eyes on her. When the Princess showed her visitors their rooms and the way to swimming pool, everyone including Sweetie went to change their clothes.

2 minutes later

All pups were having fun in swimming pool and chatting about Sweetie, who recently stopped trying to steal the crown and became a really good person, she agreed to join them, but still didn't arrive. Few moments later, they saw door opening and the anthro Terrier joined them in the water, wearing her purple microkini - she definitely looked very hot as Skye quickly closed Chases' eyes, making Sweetie roll her eyes as she looked at other boys. Rubble wasn't ready for such revelation and went underwater, Rocky nodded in approvement, but she didn't see a true love in him and Marshall closed his eyes, whispering Everests' name in process.

Sweetie: Jeez, seems like I look too hot for you.

Skye: You are, so that's why I'm hiding Chaseys' eyes from you.

Sweetie: Oh quit it, I'm not gonna steal him from you.

Only then, Zuma, who was just enjoying swimming back and forth spotted the anthro Terrier and her small microkini top through the water, causing him to smile mischeviously and swim closer to the anthro Terrier.

Zuma: Hey, Sweetie.

Sweetie: Oh hey, Mr.Swimmer.

Zuma: Care for a chat?

Sweetie: Oh, sure.

Then they got out of the pool and went to the changing room - that's where the anthro Labrador didn't hold himself and closed the distance between them, putting his hand on her cheek as well.

Zuma: Well, your outfit turned me on~

Sweetie: Hehe, I was hoping for that~ Wanna get down?~

Zuma: Why not~

Sweetie and Zuma started making out intensively, touching themselves everywhere and feeling that their bond was getting heated up, then the anthro Terrier carefully pinned Zuma down on the bench and laid on top of him - a little moan immideately came from her mouth as she felt Zumas' big bulge in his trunks, but it only intensified their makeout session as the anthro Labrador moved his hand to untie and take off the top of Sweeties' microkini. Only then they broke their kiss and admired each others' beauty.

Zuma: You should wear it more often~

Sweetie: I knew that you'll love such thing~

The anthro Terrier kissed Zumas' nose before going down and taking off Zumas' swimming trunks with wink. Zuma only nodded in approval and moaned afterwards as Sweetie put his shaft in her mouth - it was a big surprise for him that his future girlfriend can do such deep blowjob, she also massaged his nuts to collect more pre for degustation which caused Zuma to buckle his hips and hit her throat by his cock. It caused her to pull out and get up a little so she could play with her microkini bottoms - the anthro Terrier pulled the fabric so much that it rubbed against her pussy lips, causing her to bit her lower lip from that. The anthro Labrador though realized what she wants and rolled themselves so he was on top, then Zuma started sucking one of Sweeties' breasts and fingerfucking her, making her howl quietly so they won't be caught as Zuma wasn't holding his strength to finger Sweeties' slit more. 4 minutes later, he pulled his fingers out.

Zuma: Legs wide baby~

Sweetie: Mmm, I like that dirty talking in you~

She then took off her bottoms and obeyed his wish as the anthro Labrador lined up his hard member and pushed it in Sweetie, causing themselves to moan and go for another makeout session. Since this moment, Zuma started pounding Sweetie roughly, so her juices were flowing out of her pussy, but she didn't care and so did Zuma, who was feeling her arousal all over his dick. Their time of passion lasted for 6 minutes as he groaned in kiss and filled the anthro Terrier who howled and squirtted her juices too, then Zuma and Sweetie broke the kiss to catch their breath.

Sweetie: This night, same place~

Zuma: It's a date huh?~

Sweetie: Yes, my sexy prince~

Zuma: I'm in, my love~

The end!

ONE SHOT DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3