Naughty revenge (Claw x Skye)

Request for Polandmix

It was a late night in Barkinburg as Paw Patrol had finished their another successful mission - this time, Claw and Sweetie were trying to steal a royal jewelry and didn't succeed on that. However, when they were fighting with Skye, she almost died from their hands, luckily Chase was just in time to save her, still, it made her very pissed off, since she really hated Sweetie for her endless tries to steal the crown and Claw was actually trying to flirt with him. So the anthro Cockapoo decided to note this moment in her mind and get her personal revenge on him.

When Chase was about to go sleeping in their bedroom, Skye was making preparations in the bathroom as she decied to give some sensual tortures to anthro Doberman - so she got some sex toys, brought a dungeon outfit and when she was ready, she walked out of the bathroom, causing the anthro Shepherd to whistle from her look.

Chase: Where are you off to?

Skye: Teach a lesson for one prick. *kisses Chase's cheek* Will be back in the morning baby~

Chase: Ohhh... have fun then~

The anthro Cockapoo walked away from their bedroom and went around the castle to find her victim.

15 minutes later

Claw woke up from cold shiver all over his body and tried to look around, but quickly realized that he was wearing blindfold, then he tried to move his hands and legs, but no luck.

Claw: What the hell are you doing?! Let me go now, or suffer the consequences!!

Skye: Ohhh, shut up big guy~

The anthro Doberman gulped from this voice as it sounded familiar, it didn't take a while for him to guess that it was Skye who put him in such situation.

Claw: Ehh, look, I'm sorry for my actions... I mean, I wanted to help Sweetie and-

Skye: I'll teach you not to mess with someone who's already dating, moron!~

After saying that, the anthro Cockapoo took a whip from the table and started whipping Claw's body, causing him to yelp after each hit. Even despite feeling pain, somehow it was making him feel aroused from this, he even started biting his lower lip so he couldn't let out yelp after yelp anymore. Skye though was feeling satisfied after seeing his body being covered in red stripes from her whips, but she also spotted a forming bulge in his underwear which caused her to smirk.

Skye: Ohhh, you're such a dirty bad boy~ Time to get messy~

Claw: *Oh Lord*

Skye threw her whip away and walked closer to anthro Doberman, who was sweating a little from her words as she licked her fingers, pulled down the back of his boxers and inserted her fingers in his butthole, causing Claw to moan. She didn't even think about going gently at first and immideately started thrusting her fingers in and out of his butthole roughly, the anthro Doberman was moaning, panting and buckling his hips, feeling wetness on the front of his underwear - it was a matter of time to get more of it as the anthro Cockapoo kept fingering her prisoner and even started licking his neck sensually, only to make him look more messy, and seeing big dark spot on Claw's boxers meant that she was doing really well. However, the anthro Doberman didn't realize that she was fingering him straight to his release and her actions paid off after 5,5 minutes of it - that's when he moaned loudly and spurted rope after rope of his seed in his underwear, then Skye took some cum on her fingers for a taste and shook her head.

Skye: What a mess from the guy who almost killed me~ Such a bad boy, you need more punishment~

Claw was praying in his mind that she won't hurt him anymore and after feeling that his hands and legs were getting unlocked from cuffs, he sighed in relief, thinking that his prayers were heard. However, Skye though otherwise - after unlocking him from cuffs, she laid him down on the bed, took off his underwear, put a strap-on on herself and lined herself in front of his hole after taking off the blindfold from him, causing the anthro Doberman to gasp from the view which appeared in his eyes.

Claw: Skye?! Stop, stop, stop!!!

Skye: Too late b**ch!!~

The anthro Cockapoo pushed herself in his butthole, causing both of them to moan loudly, but Claw was rather groaning from slight pain than moaning in pleasure, still, Skye didn't care about that and was using the same tactic as she used while fingering her prisoner - rough thrusting with high pace. Claw's attempts to resist were miserable as his mind was flooding from pleasure and soon he was moaning like a slut. Still, the anthro Doberman couldn't last long from such rough mating and 4,5 minutes later, he moaned loudly and cummed all over himself, passing out afterwards.

Skye: Heh, job done. Chasey's gonna laugh so hard next morning when he'll hear about this.

Skye then pulled out from her prisoner, took her things and walked back to her bedroom, leaving Claw naked and passed out until sunrise. The end!

ONE SHOT DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3