Lovers (Marshall x Ella x Everest x Sweetie)

Request for RonanFinlay

Marshall was driving back home after pretty rough day at Los Angeles. He was called in 15 missions and his mind was begging for one thing: to relax. After moving in to the fire department in the big city, Marshall quickly became famous and recommended himself as a very experienced firefighter, still, it was too much work for him today so he was jumping from excitement when he arrived to his big house. More though, the anthro Dalmatian wasn't living alone and after planning his relaxation time, he was already feeling not so tired - in fact, he had three girls living with him together, all of them were crushing on him and it was pretty tough for Marshall to choose the one and only, so he decided to have a mini-harem.

After parking his car, the anthro Dalmatian quickly went to his bedroom to change his clothes into his red speedo, he was wearing it every time when he was about to have fun with his girls. Then Marshall walked to the outdoor bar which was near outdoor swimming pool to take a shot of jin and that's where one of his lovers caught him.

Ella: Oh welcome back!

Marshall: Hey Ellie. Coming for an evening swim I see?

Ella: Well, I actually want to cool you down after your work in the fire. How does that sound?~

Marshall (giggles): Medical approvement~

Marshall stood up against the wall as Ella stood up against him and they shared a short but deep kiss, then the anthro Retriever gave kisses all over his neck while rubbing his crotch and creating a tent in his speedo, it caused her lover to breath sharply but he felt relaxed in his mind. When she felt that he was fully erected, she got down on her knees and sucked on the tip over a fabric a little before pulling down his speedo. Lust momentally filled Ella's mind when she saw Marshall's huge dick in front of her so she started licking all the length, causing him to moan softly, it was exactly what he planned because Ella could get him turned on very quickly. His shaft was twitching from Ella's tongue rubbing all over his length as she spotted some pre forming on the tip and stopped licking Marshall's cock - only to pull back his speedo up and lick the tip over the fabric, causing the anthro Dalmatian to buckle his hips and form a dark spot on his swimwear.

Ella: I saved the best for the others~

Marshall: Ok, let's find our girls~

It didn't take too much time to find other two girls, who were kissing each other while laying on trestle bed - even despite loving their boyfriend, Everest and Sweetie didn't mind having girl on girl actions between each other, until they heard this charming voice.

Marshall: Eve, Sweetie~ I'm back~

Ella: I already prepared him for you~

Girls stopped kissing each other in no time and quickly walked to their boyfriend, kissing his body for massage as the anthro Retriever spoke.

Ella: I want to take my little princess, then we'll join you~

Sweetie: Mmm, finally~ Come with me baby~

Everest: Have fun lil' girl~

The anthro Terrier stuck out her tongue in response while walking away with Ella as the anthro Husky gently pinned Marshall on the rug and laid on top of him.

Everest: Heh, you should wear this speedo everytime when being in the house, it turns me on a lot~

Marshall: Wanna make it look better?~

Everest: I already know the way~

Everest took off the top of her microkini and laid in front of his crotch, then she gave few licks to the fabric of Marshall's swimmwear, increasing the size of dark spot and collecting some precum too - only to put her breasts on his speedo and squeeze his member while licking the tip of Marshall's shaft over the fabric once again. It caused him to moan louder than before when Ella gave him a warming-up blowjob, he also started buckling his hips a little bit stronger, giving signs to Everest that he was liking it. Meanwhile, Ella and Sweetie were back on trestle bed, the anthro Retriever sitting on anthro Terrier's lap as Sweetie moved the cups of her bandeau bikini for her girlfriend so she could suck on her breasts, but in response, the anthro Terrier had pulled Ella's swimsuit aside and inserted two fingers in Ella's slit, stimulating the anthro Retriever to grind on Sweetie's crotch. It had lasted for 7 minutes, when the anthro Husky felt that she got enough of Marshall's pre and saw a huge dark spot on his swimwear.

Everest: Wanna get in the water?~

Marshall: I need a shower anyway~

Everest Pool's also a good option Marshy~

The anthro Dalmatian nodded in agreement as Everest whistled to girls so they could come over as well, then the quartet got into the pool: Marshall sat on the stairs, Sweetie took off his soaking speedo and kneeled down in front of his cock, Ella sat on Marshall's lap and Everest stood behind anthro Terrier. For next 6 minutes, they had the next intimate actions: the anthro Retriever was letting their boyfriend to taste her breasts after pulling down her swimsuit partially, the anthro Terrier was sucking off Marshall's dick while the anthro Husky pulled down Sweetie's bottoms and fingered her. After having fun at the poolside they decided to continue their fun indoors and Marshall didn't mind about that.

3 minutes later

The quartet was in their bedroom, being underway of their main action. Before going for it, Everest and Sweetie continued their lesbo-action which they had started before Marshall's arrival - the anthro Husky was giving her girlfriend a lap dance while rubbing her crotch over her bottoms, they actually rubbed their fabric-covered crotches against each other, making a cum stain on their bikinis, they also used their hands to rub them. In addition, Sweetie massaged Everest's breasts while sharing another kiss with anthro Husky. During this dance, the anthro Terrier untied and took off Everest's microkini bottoms, only to push the dildo inside of Everest's pussy. It was a trigger for Ella and Marshall, who momentally joined in: the anthro Retriever took off Sweetie's bikini bottoms and pushed other dildo in her slit as the anthro Dalmatian fingered Ella's and Everest's buttholes. But like I said, it was only a warm-up, which lasted for 5 minutes and only then they went for main event. After fully discarding their swimwears, they had a long pleasuring orgy: Marshall was pounding Sweetie in doggy-style while she was having a buttplug as well as Sweetie was eating out Ella's butthole, Everest was pleasuring Ella's slit by the dildo as Ella ate Everest out. Of course, girls changed positions between each other after Marshall's orgasm so their orgy lasted for 50 minutes. It was surely a great end of the rough day for Marshall, who knows that with those 3 lovers in his house, he'll always pull through. The end!

ONE SHOT DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3