1

The sound of the bomb echoing in the whole room was heard by everyone who was watching the live telecast. Everyone was worried and disturbed in the bureau because of the people who went to that building. They were the life of the whole bureau.
1?? :-   2? Get the location of the building as soon as possible.
1??:-   3? You have to clear the place of action as soon as we reached there. Am I clear?
3? :-    yes, Understood.
2? :-.   1??  I have got the location. This building is near the pavilion mall. XXX building.
1?? :- Okay then everyone hurry up. We all are leaving.

They all reached the building. 3? Cleared the people from there and Make them leave. The people were terrified but the team make them calm and made them leave the place. The whole building was clear and no commoner was inside. The team come outside and gathered in a place.

??:- Sir, We have searched the whole building but we could not find them.
1?? :- okay but we can't leave till.......

1?? was in the middle of talking when they heard a large boom sound. They
all fall on the ground.

2?:-ACP sir, are you alright?
1?? :- Yes Purvi, I am Alright. Are you all good?
Purvi:- Yes sir, Rajat sir, Devika, Priyanka, Ishita, Pankaj, Freddy sir, Kevin sir and Dushyant sir all are fine.

They all moved inside the building in a hurry. They reached the spot where the blast occurred. The door was burning. ACP asked Pankaj and Kevin to break the door. Pankaj and Kevin broke the door. Smoke filled in the whole room.
The bomb was not of much intensity but They were lucky that the whole building was not on fire.

They all went inside. And started searching for the room. ACP sir ordered the whole team to search thoroughly.
Purvi was checking the area near the bathroom when she felt some wholeness like the wall was fake. She asked the whole team and ACP sir to come there.
,
They broke the wall and saw a tunnel. They moved inside the tunnel carefully. when they reached the end of the tunnel they saw the people they were searching for. Yes, I think some of you guessed who they are. But if you can't guess then let me tell you. They are Daya and Shreya. They were unconscious. They were bleeding profusely. They were beaten up and abused. Their hands were chained to the walls. Shreya's clothes were torn. Daya was in a very bad condition also. He was shirtless and many burn marks were on his chest. His chest was covered with them. Shreya also had burn marks.

The team unchained them and took them to the hospital.

Daya and Shreya were admitted and the doctor was operating them. The light of the ICU was red. Both of them were inside the ICU.

The whole Cid team was anxious. Purvi, Devika, Priyanka and Ishita were crying for their brother, mentor and best friend. Daya always treated them like his own sisters and guide them like a mentor. Shreya was their best friend. Although Shreya had just joined the team she had become an inseparable part of the team.

Purvi was crying remembering the time when both she and Shreya used to play pranks on Daya and Abhijeet bhai. She remembers how Shreya took the blame for Sooraj's murder for her. She remembers how they both went to the shopping mall and enjoyed the day. She remembers how Daya used to scold her for not taking care of herself. How Daya used to pretend to be angry with her. How he used to irritate her.

Pankaj and Freddy were also in tears. They remembered how Shreya used to tease them.  How she would fill life in the whole bureau with her cheerful tactics yet maturely handle the case. They cried for their partner in crime.

ACP sir was not crying because he was the support system of the team. He knew that if he cried the whole team would lose hope. He sat on the bench. He used to see Daya as his son. After Nakul's (son of ACP sir) death, he used to blame himself but Daya made him live again.  Abhijit, Daya and Purvi were like his own children. The whole team was like his family. He remembers how the whole bureau was filled with laughter since Shreya come. She was a little ball of life.
She made everyone happy. She made the whole bureau lively. He treated her as his daughter. 

4  hours passed but the doctors didn't come out. The whole team was now terribly worried. They hadn't heard any news of Daya and Shreya.

2 more hours passed and the bulb of the ICU turned green indicating that the operation was over. The doctor comes out.

The looks on the. The Doctor's face was gloomy.  The team gathered around them and asked them questions. He informed them that they had treated their wounds but they are right now in come because a special drug was injected into their body.
They are fine for the time being but we can't say anything till they wake up. They are in Coma and it may take days, weeks, months or years for them to wake up. After saying that The doctor asked ACP sir for a small talk. ACP sir went with the doctor. The whole team was shattered after hearing the news of Daya and Shreya being in a coma.

ACP sir went with the doctor to the doctor's cabin.  He was not feeling alright. He was feeling like something was not alright. The doctor asked him to take a seat. He said, " ACP sir, I know what I am going to say will sound unbelievable but it is true. " ACP sir was very anxious now. The doctor continued, " When we were operating both Daya and Shreya we found a special kind of drug in their body. And due to the overdose of the drug they are in a coma. The drug is very unique. It makes a person vulnerable and makes them hallucinate. When we were operating both Daya and Shreya were murmuring things in their mouth. They would likely behave very strangely when they wake up. There were many bruises on their body. Their hands were broken. Their full body was covered in scratches. Shreya was in a very pitiful condition. According to our tests,  we believe that she was sexually harassed " Hearing this tears rolled down ACP sir's eyes. The doctor said, " Sir I know this is bad but you have to be strong for both of them. They may be traumatized. You must take very good care of them. You guys must not leave them alone. They need special care. We have bandaged their hands. But please be careful around them. "