12

Shreya served food to everyone. Daya kept glancing at her. He observed that she was not even glancing at him for once as if he was invisible. Everyone started eating their breakfast.

Daya : Purvi

Purvi : Yes bhai...

Daya : what is the special occasion today for this heavenly tasty food?

Purvi : Umm....... Bhai you would have to ask the person who cooked to answer your question.

Daya : So...........My suspicion was right then. The food is equisite and you couldn't cook such tasty things.

Purvi : BHAI.......... How could you say that........ You always said that I cook the best....... (Purvi scruntize her eyes and look at Daya)

Daya thinking : (mar gye re baba, bachale re koi meko, aai shapat aage ko aisa nhi bolega maj  )

Daya nervously shook his head in tuliny motion.

Daya : Na... Na... Naaaa Purvi My lovely sister how could I  say such thing. I was just joking. ........ Yeah....... I was just kidding.....

Purvi : But You just said......

Purvi was cut off in the middle by Abhijeet saying

Abhijeet : Daya Purvi Finish breakfast quickly we have to leave.

Purvi nodded and continued eating her breakfast.

Daya glanced at Abhijeet to thank him for saving him from Purvi.

Abhijeet : Daya, Breakfast is cooked by Shreya.

Daya : Wowwwwww.............Thank you Shreya it is very tasty.

Shreya : Welcome sir........ It is my duty.

ACP : No Shreya Beta it is not your duty. We are all family.

Shreya : But...

Shreya was cut off by Purvi saying....

Purvi : Shreya You're my Best friend.... Don't you dare say any rubbish about cooking breakfast as a duty because you're my love, my bestie.

Shreya nodded her head. Acp sir looked at Purvi with an approving look.

Daya and Abhijeet also nodded their head as if saying that Purvi is right and Shreya doesn't have to think that it is an obligation for her.

They continued their breakfast filled with bickering between Purvi And Daya and Abhijeet acting as a Mediator between them.

Scene : After breakfast..... 

They went to bureau. Abhineet was driving the car because Daya was still not feeling well. Shreya was sitting beside Purvi. Daya was feeling low. He had a feeling that something wrong was going to happen. Rain was still pouring and it didn't look like it was going to stop.

Shreya's mind was filled with thoughts. She had contacted her detective before breakfast and was waiting for some news from him. She was determined to teach the bastards a good lesson.

The car ride came to a halt. They went inside bureau. Acp sir, Purvi and Abhineet entered first followed by Daya and Shreya .

Rajat, Dushyant, Kevin, Ishita, Devika, Freddy and Pankaj wished good morning. Acp sir nodded his head and went to his office. Abhijeet, Purvi , Daya and Shreya greeted back and went to their respective desks.

They all started working after daily reporting.

At around 2 p.m.  Devika, Ishita and Purvi decided to go out to lunch. They tagged Shreya along with them. They went to a restaurant.

As they were passing through a remote place to go to the restaurant Shreya heard a scream. It was very low pitched.
She almost thought that she misheard. But she asked others to stop the car and stepped out.

Devika : What happened Shreya ? 

Shreya : Didn't you guys heard the scream?

Purvi: No, Shreya I didn't hear any scream.

Devika & Ishita : I also didn't hear any scream.

Shreya : No, I heard it. I swear I heard it.

Devika : Alright Shreya. Let's search this place then  .

Shreya and others nodded their head and went to different directions. 

Devika, Purvi and Ishita  search but they could not find anything.

Shreya went to a remote looking tavern which was broken. There she saw a dead body with no clothes.

A scream left her mouth. Ishita, Devika and Purvi went to her. They were astonished at the sight before them.
They quickly went into action  mode and Ishita went to Call police and reported the situation. Devika started to search the surrounding area for any clue. Purvi helped the ambulance to load the dead body .

After that they went to bureau. The body was sent to the forensic lab for further Investigation.

Time skip ~~

Shreya's phone ringed. After hearing the other side, she felt shocked. There were tears in her eyes. Luckily she was in the washroom so no one could hear her.

(Hello guys I am back after giving boards. Only practicals are left and after that I will try my best to update regurly. . It was a short update. Hope you guys liked it. Please VOTE if you  liked it.  Comment your opinions. Thank you. I love you guys.)