8

Please vote for the chapter and shower your love .

Skip to 15 days later~

The CID bureau was elated today as the sunshines of the Bureau were coming. Freddy , Pankaj, Devika, Purvi, Kevin, Dushyant , Ishita, Abhijeet, Rajat all were bubbling with excitement. After so many days the Team was in high spirit.

Unfortunately Sachin was not there. He was summoned in Delhi CID for some information that he had of the Mission he took previously.

ACP sir told them that Daya and Shreya would come together to the bureau . When Daya and Shreya asked why Purvi Abhijeet and him was leaving so early for bureau ? They told them that there was an urgent case in the bureau which needed quick action.

At ACP sir's house ~~

Both Daya and Shreya were ready to go to the bureau. Daya was wearing a formal Black Shirt and Pant . Shreya was in a baby blue shirt with grey jeans. They had their breakfast.

Daya : Shreya.

Shreya : Yes Sir.

Daya : How are you feeling?

Shreya : Sir I am fine but I am a bit nervous . I don't know why.

Daya : Shreya there is nothing to be nervous about . I am glad that you are fine.

Shreya : Thank you Sir.

Daya : Shreya, Why are you thanking me?

Shreya : Sir, I am thanking you for caring for me.

Daya : Shreya, I know I have disappointed you but please don't think that I am just faking my care for you.

Shreya : You didn't disappointed me . You actually went to save me . You are too good sir.

Daya : Shreya Look Please ....

Shreya : Sir you are good . You don't deserve someone like me.

Shreya faced down . She was not at all looking at Daya. She didn't want him to see her broken self. She didn't want to hurt him .

Daya : Shreya, Can you please at least look at me?

Shreya didn't raised her head at all . Instead she just kept mum. Shreya was aware that Daya was looking at her but instead she kept her head low to avoid his gaze that was penetrating her soul with their bullets .

They ate their breakfast in silence . There was a lot of things in their heart that they wanted to say to each other but they were silence as if they were in fear of something . That something which was making it difficult for them to speak up .

After eating their breakfast , Shreya spoke up ~

Shreya : Sir we are getting late.

Daya : Hmm, let's go. I will start the car. You should come quickly.

Shreya : Okay sir.

Daya went to the car and Shreya locked the house and went to the car. She sat on the passenger seat and Daya started the car.

They drove in silence . But there was a storm going in their mind. Daya wanted to ask a lot of things but he knew that she needed time.

And Shreya also wanted to talk with Daya about the feelings that he expressed during that time but new inner voice was stopping her from doing so.

No words exchanged between the two throughout the whole ride . Both didn't knew how to speak up .

One was respecting other's personal space while the other person was fighting with the inner demons . Both were in dilemma .