2

ACP sir came out of the cabin. He was in tears. He was feeling like crying. Both his son and daughter were in a worse condition. He was thinking that just yesterday they were pulling pranks and laughing and now suddenly they are in this condition. He swore that he would not let those people live peacefully who put his son and daughter in this condition. He would catch them and make them regret it.

He went to the team. He told them everything the doctor told him. Everyone was crying. They were blaming themselves for not being able to protect and save them.

Kevin was also shattered after seeing, Shreya, his sister in such a condition. She was not his sister but he always treated her like one. She made him feel the love of a sister. She was full of life and seeing her in this condition hurt him.

ACP:Kevin, Purvi, Rajat, Devika, Dushyant, Ishita you guys all go to home and get some rest.

Kevin: Sir, I am fine. I will stay here.

Purvi: Yes, ACP sir Kevin sir is right. I also want to be here.

ACP: No, you guys go home. Pankaj and Freddy would stay. You guys also have to be at the bureau. So, go home.

They all nodded their head and went away.

Kevin dropped Purvi at her house. He asked her not to worry. Purvi told him that she is very much worried because she was unable to save them. If she could not even save our cid members then how will people believe that she would be able to protect them?
Kevin told her not to overthink. He made her understand that it is not her fault. He also feels guilty but now nothing can be done. We must take good care of Daya sir and Shreya.

Dushyant and Ishita reached their home. Both were very sad. Ishita was in tears. Seeing Shreya who was her first friend in cid in this condition was very shattering for her. It wasn't easy for Dushyant to see his sister in this bad condition.

Rajat dropped Devika home. He went inside the house with her. Devika prepared some coffee. Both drink their coffee. No words were exchanged. Tears were rolling down Devika's eyes. It was very disheartening for Rajat to see Devika and Shreya both his best friends and sister in this condition. He told her to not cry. He told her that She is his strong sister and needs to be strong for Shreya.,both Daya sir and Shreya would be fine. After that, he went to his home.
Sachin was not at home. He was out of the city to solve a case. But he was told about the incident by Devika.

The Next Day
Location - Bureau

Everyone except Pankaj and Freddy was present. They have gone home to get some rest. Now Devika and Dushyant were at the hospital with Daya and Shreya.

ACP: Purvi we have got a big mission now.

Purvi: Yes, sir.

Acp: search the place again where we found Daya and Shreya carefully. There should be some clues.

Purvi:Yes, sir. I would go there.

ACP: Also take Rajat and Kevin with you.

Purvi: okay sir.

Purvi went from there. She told Rajat and Kevin to go with her. They all went there.

Location: The Room

Purvi, Rajat, and Kevin searched the whole place. Suddenly Purvi 's eyes went to the wall. She thought that there may be something. So she went there.
When she searched there she found a secret door. She called for Kevin and Rajat.  They opened the door and were shocked to see what was inside.

Time skip ~

Location: Bureau

Purvi, Rajat and Kevin told ACP, sir what they found.

ACP: So that Rakka is behind them whose son was hanged to death because he was involved in human trafficking.

Rajat: Yes, sir. His son was caught by Daya sir when Daya sir went on the mission 2 years ago.

ACP: Find where this Rakka is. He will regret messing with CID.

Kevin: Yes, sir. We will make him regret that.

Flashback ~
Purvi, Rajat and Kevin opened the door. They saw a whole set-up. Many of Daya sir's and Shreya's pictures were there. It was like the person was keeping an eye on both of them for a long time.

It looked like the person was mainly targeting Daya. The pictures were scattered.
A timetable was there which contained how Daya and Shreya used to spend their day. From waking up to going to bed at night. Their every moment was caught on camera.

They went to the places where Daya and Shreya used to visit. They checked the cameras around those places. They saw that a person was always following Daya and Shreya wherever they used to go.

They matched the person's face with their criminal record and found that the person work with Rakka who was the enemy of Daya.

They all then returned to the bureau.

Flashback over ~

Pankaj: Sir I have found the location of Rakka.

Pankaj and Freddy were informed of the information about Rakka. Pankaj worked on finding the location of Rakka.

ACP: Let's go.

They all went to the location. They entered the place quietly. Many guards were there. They all have guns with them. All CID officers fought with the guards and killed them all.
They reached the place where Rakka was. He was astonished to see the CID team there. He looked here and there and find none of his guards. ACP sir went to Rakka and hold his collar.

ACP: Your all guards are killed.
Rakka: ACP, I thought you would never be able to find me. (he smirked )
ACP: I would have found you even if you went to hell.
Rakka: How are Daya and Shreya?

(Whole Cid team was boiling in anger.)

ACP: They are very good. But you will not be good.
Rakka: you can't do anything.
ACP: Then let me show you the power of Cid's ACP Pradyuman.

He slapped Rakka hard.

Scene change ~~

Location: Bureau

The whole Cid team Kevin, Rajat, Purvi, Sachin, Ishita, and Rakka were in the investigation room. Rakka was in a very bad condition. He was beaten.

ACP: Tell me why you did that.

Rakka: I did all that to get my revenge.

ACP: Which revenge?

Rakka: My son, he was killed because of Daya.

ACP: Your son was killed because he was a monster. He did human trafficking. He deserved what happened to him.

ACP: Why were you keeping an eye on Shreya and why did you kidnap her?

Rakka: I wanted to hurt Daya. That's why I kidnapped her.

ACP: Why?

Rakka: Daya loves Shreya so hurting her would hurt him. He would not care if we hurt him. But he would care if his love was hurt. So I kidnapped her to hurt Daya and my plan was successful. I enjoyed it when Daya beg me to let her go.

ACP:  You will regret touching Cid officers.

He ordered Purvi And Kevin to send Rakka to the Tihaad prison.

The court punished Rakka. He was given death punishment.