11

It was  4am but it was gloomy outside as if the sky was crying, when our princess Shreya woke up. She had decided to dive into the pool of work to indulge herself so that she wouldn't get distracted from the past events. She had decided that she would be a victory and not a victim. She decided that she would give those tormentors a great lesson. That person would beg for her mercy just like she had begged for his mercy when he forced himself on her. She had made up her mind. She couldn't get an ounce of sleep yesterday night and due to the constant thinking she woke up early.

With a determined mindset she left her bed and get changed. She was going today to investigate about her case. She wore a black shirt with a black pant and black boots. After that she went outside. No one was awake yet as it was still early. She decided that she would make breakfast for everyone as it has been months she had made something and she was feeling afresh because she was now sure of what she wanted. She made aalo parantha, Gobhi ka parantha and paneer parantha along with aloo sabji, and curd which was also in the fridge. She made desert too. She cooked Suji ka Halwa for everyone.

It was 5:30am. when she was done and she started setting up the dining table .

ACP sir, Abhijeet, Purvi also woke up. Purvi , Abhijeet met each other as there rooms were in front of each other. They had freshned already.

Abhijeet: Purvi, what have you cooked today? The sweetness in the air is overwhelming. I just want to taste it.

Purvi: Abhi Bhai I haven't cooked anything. I have just woke up and freshned.

Abhijeet: So who is the Mahashay cooking today? Let's go to see.

Purvi: Yes Bhai let's go. Even I can't wait to taste whatever is being cooked. O' the fragrance is making the rats  in my stomach to face and do bhangra

Purvi said rubbing her stomach. Both Abhijeet and Purvi went towards the dining room area.

At the same time they saw ACP sir standing there with a smile adorning his face. They were astonished to see ACP sir smiling as they hadn't seen him smiling since long.  They went near him and asked him

Purvi: Papa what happened?

(a/n note - Purvi calls ACP sir father in home and Sir outside the house.)

Acp: Nothing bacche. I am just happy today.

Abhijeet:  Papa is something special today?

Acp: No today is nothing special.

Purvi: Papa have you cooked breakfast today?

Acp: No No. I don't even know how to cook except making tea and Maggi.

Purvi: Then papa who cooked today? I wasn't awake today so I didn't cook.

Acp:  why am I having this feeling that I am being investigated by both of you?

Abhijeet: No papa that's not what you think it is.

Acp: Let me calm your curiosity. Someone special has cooked food today.

Abhijeet: Has Tarika ji come today to cook breakfast?

Acp: My boy I know you love her but please calm down. I hate to burst your bubble but it is Shreya.

Purvi: What???????

Acp: Yes bacche.

Abhijeet : But she is not well. She  should rest instead of cooking.

Acp: Bacche I also told her that but I can feel that something is different in her today. She looked very calmed as if nothing has ever happened to her. I honestly think that she is thinking something greatly. My sixth sense is screaming at me that something is gonna happen soon.