7

Sorry for updating after a long time . I hope you will Like the chapter and please Vote for the story and drop your precious Love and Review on the chapter . I love you guys .

After one week ~~

Purvi was cooking breakfast for Everyone as today was day off. Shreya was feeling suffocated so she was sitting in the Living room on the couch . Her mind was restless . She was not well . Meanwhile Purvi was going to keep the glasses on The Dining table when one glass slipped from her hand and broke into pieces. As she was going to pick it up , she heard a scream that was coming from the living room . Hurriedly, she went to the living room to see what was going on and whose scream was that .

In the Living Room ~

Shreya was sitting when she heard the Sound of Glass Breaking Suddenly. Her mind started to wander at a quick pace. Her thoughts seemed to go back to the past . Suddenly she was in the room where the person who kidnapped her was there . She looked around and found that Daya was also in the room . He was unconscious and tied to the chains . She saw that her body and hands were also chained . She struggled to break free from them . She was screaming for Daya to wake up but he was not coming into consciousness. She was thrashing around . The kidnapper was coming towards her with a Beer Bottle .

Kidnapper: So , you have decided to woke up to see your Dear Daya Sir .

Shreya : Leave him . Why have you kidnapped him . You hold grudges on me . Why are you dragging him ?

Kidnapper: Shreya , Shreya , Shreya , You really think that he is innocent. Let me tell you he is not innocent. He is the reason why you are here .

Shreya : Stop Spouting Nonsense . Leave him .

Kidnapper: Boys , let's get the show Started . Wake him up .

Suddenly about 3-4 persons come and they splashed cold water on Daya . Daya slowly gained his consciousness. He looked around and found the kidnapper. He saw Shreya who was chained and realisation dawned upon him that He was also chained .

Kidnapper: Oh! Oh! Don't struggle Daya . The more you struggle the more difficult will it be for Shreya .

Daya : Leave her . What do you want ?

Shreya : Daya sir , Why did you come here ?

Daya : To embrace death . Dumb . Obviously to save you dumb girl .

Kidnapper: You guys can have chat later .
Let me have my revenge first .

The boys stuffed Shreya's mouth with Handkerchief so that she couldn't speak .

The kidnapper drank the beer and crushed the bottle . He come toward Shreya who was covered in blood . Daya screamed loudly to let her go . But the kidnapper didn't pay any heed to Daya's screaming and scooted down to Shreya's level .

Kidnapper : You see Shreya how Daya is . He is literally begging me to let you go . But unfortunately I haven't get my Revenge yet. You need to die . But don't worry i will make sure to give You a painful slow death in front of Daya . I want to see Daya begging me to not hurt you and murder him with my own hands .

Shreya was covered with blood but still she managed to speak .

Shreya : You can do anything to me . Don't dare to hurt Daya .

Daya : Let her go you monster . She has nothing to do with you .

Kidnapper: Oh Daya, I know that even if i kill you , you won't make a sound that's why i have brought her here first . Shreya is your love Right . So you will die thousand death seeing her close to death .

Daya : I don't love her .

Kidnapper: Oh really , Then i should just kill her right away and before that let my boys have some fun with her .

Daya : Don't you dare . I will kill you .

Kidnapper: Before that let me get a small revenge.

He moved towards Shreya with the beer bottle and cut Shreya's stomach not much deeply but still enough to cause great pain . Shreya screamed out in agony.

Daya : Leave her you monster . You will regret touching her when i get free .

Kidnapper: Daya Daya Daya You still think you can do anything . Boys , Beat Daya till he is unconscious.

Shreya fainted after sometime and Daya also was beaten up badly . Shreya got to learn one thing for sure that Daya love her more than anyone . And it was giving her relief.

Suddenly she felt as if someone was hugging her and whispering something to her . But she couldn't concentrate on what was being whispered. But soon her breathing was being slowed and she just wanted to slip into sleep .

Scene in the Living Room ~~

Daya took Shreya in his arms and was whispering sweet words in her ears . Abhijeet , ACP sir and Purvi were there looking at them . There were tears in their eyes . They had witnessed the whole thing that was happening . They heard the pleas of Shreya and the condition of Daya who was looking shaken too . Their heart was broken seeing her pleading to no one . No one was there.

They understood one thing that both Shreya and Daya was hurt not physically but mentally right now . Both were hallucinating. They wanted to help them but they knew that only Daya can help Shreya and vice versa.

Meanwhile Shreya was in Daya's Arms.
Daya held her firmly in his embrace. He wanted to take away all the dark memories from her . He wanted her to heal but he knew how much difficult it was with their consciousness always mocking them that they are not worthy.
But he was determined to protect her now . He may have failed to protect her in past but he would do everything to protect her now .

The past incidents made him realise his love for her . He realised that he love Shreya more than his life now . But his consciousness was mocking him that he would not be able to protect her just like past . He is useless . He should die . He doesn't deserve her. But after seeing Shreya in this condition he determined that he will protect her and prove himself worthy of her .

Daya took Shreya to her room and made her sleep on her bed and covered her with the blanket . He planted a small kiss on her forehead and then went to the couch . He sat on the couch staring at Shreya .

No one disturbed them as they knew that both of them needed each other right now . So they let them be and went to their room .

Purvi give them lunch and dinner in the room . Although Shreya didn't want to eat Daya forced her to eat as she was already weak and not eating anything was not going to help and they were to rejoin their duty in 15 days . After that Both of them went to sleep even though they weren't able to sleep .

There was silence in the house . The whole CID team was praying for them. The silence In the bureau was killing . There was no laughter . Rajat , Kevin, Devika , Sachin , Dushyant , Tarika , Ishika , Salunkhe sir were all missing Daya and Shreya . Freddy and Pankaj were feeling as if there was a part of their body which was missing . They missed their crime in partner and best friend and daughter like Shreya . Shreya was like a daughter to Freddy . They were filled with hope when ACP sir announced that Daya and Shreya have decided to join the duty in 15 Days . They hope that Laughter will erupt in the bureau again like old times .

In the span of time , a lot of things have changed in the bureau . Like the couples grow closer . Kevin and Purvi confessed their love . Dushyant and Ishita and become a couple. Tarika and Abhijeet grow closer too. Tarika would always visit Daya and Shreya. Sachin and Devika were happy but Sachin was restless as though something is missing in his life . He would always go to ACP sir's house to meet Shreya and Daya . After meeting Shreya , he always used to feel as if the missing corner of his body is found. But he couldn't pin point actually what he was feeling .

These fifteen days passed in a blink as they were excited to have Daya and Shreya back in the bureau after such a long period of Gloom .

Please drop a vote to motivate me . I appreciate your support and the love you give to my story. Please give your precious reviews. Thank You 😊💟

Drop any suggestion that you want to give me . Thank you .