Chapter 4

Neteyam pov

It was turning night as I helped my mother with dinner.

"Kids come eat!" She yelled as everyone came running in.

"Thank you for the food, Neteyam!" Tuk said as she added more to her plate.

"You're welcome. Now eat up so that you can grow big like your brother. "

After dinner, I sat in my room, but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about when Aonung was touching my legs.

I wondered what it would feel like if he ran his his hands all over my body. I slapped myself mentally, I shouldn't be thinking this it's not normal.

My tail wrapped around my leg just thinking about it. I decided to go out to take a night swim.

As I entered the water, I decided to sing a little. (Yes, sing, I know)

Song is falling for you by boywithuke

"If you want me to, I'll go. Sit next to you, " I swam towards the pools.

"All my thoughts, but I am alone." I twirled on the edges of the pool.

I sat down, "falling for you." I kicked the water, looking at my legs that are glowing. (I think that's the right term for the lights on the skin)

"Who are you thinking of while singing that song, sweetheart?" A voice said behind, making me whip my head.

Aonung pov

All Tsireya wanted to talk about was the young boy lok ot something and I had to get away from there.

I could literally see the hearts in her eyes while she spoke, so I decided to go walk on the beach a little.

I was walking around for about 5 minutes when I heard some singing by the pools, so I went to go check it out.

I spotted Neteyam kicking his legs in the water, and as he sang "falling for you,"

"Who are you thinking of while singing that song, sweetheart? I asked him while I walked closer and sat down next to him.

He tensed up when he heard my voice but soon loosened up when he realized it was me.

"Oh, it's no one just singing," he said as he lowered his gaze from me. That didn't hide his blush, though.

I love teasing him. But I got this weird feeling when he was lost in his thoughts and singing that song.

How was he thinking of looking like that? Did he find a girl here that he liked? But he hasn't really talked to anyone other than my sister and Rotxo.

I don't know, but it made me a little bit mad. So I decided to dig a bit more.

"Are you sure that you haven't found someone you're interested in?" I asked, elbowing him teasenly.

"Um, no..." he said hesitantly. I raised an eyebrow at that.

"A-anyway, I got to get back home before someone wakes up and notices that I'm gone." He says before diving into the water.

"See you tomorrow, sweetheart," i whisper as if he can hear me. For some reason, my heart would stop pounding, though.

I decided to ignore it as I headed back before I got scolded by mom again.

Sorry I haven't updated recently. I just didn't have any ideas.