Chapter 10

Okay imma fast forward since I'm lazy and I also can't remember much of the movie. Plus I wanna get to some spicer scenes. They beat the sky people, the sky people leave and neteyam doesn't die.

3rd pov

After the victory from the sky people, Tonowari decided to throw a celebration feast.

So the sullys are currently getting ready.

Neteyam pov

"Will this look good on me?" I ask kiri as she hands me a chocker like necklace.

"Of course, plus I've seen how you look at Aonung. This will make you stand out more,"

"Kiri..."

"I won't tell mom or dad until your ready" she says and then winks.

"Thank you," I say putting the chocker on.

I didn't have much on but as I'm about to walk out the door kiri stops me.

"No this isn't gonna work, come here" she says pulling me back in.

Aonung pov

"Let's go sister were going to be late" I say hurrying tsireya up.

"I'm going!" She yells rushing.

We finally get there and I'm looking around for a certain sweetheart of mine.

I can't find him so I just go and sit by Rotxo and tsireya.

There's food and drinks. (like alcohol yk plus imma say they're like 18 some may be 17 but they can drink technically)

I notice a commotion so I make my way over there.

"Omg she's gorgeous!"

"That's a guy"

"Their hot either way"

I hear a few of the Navi whisper. I finally make my way to the front when I see who they're talking about.

It's neteyam...

He's gorgeous, hot, sexy. I can't, words can't express how he looks.

(The pictures of what he is wearing are above. Also the pictures are all from pinterest, so credits go the artists that made them)

He sees me and smiles. Oh dear Eywa kill me now. I walk up to him as soon as the crowd dispersed.

"Hey you look nice," I say.

"Thanks, you do too,"

I stand there awkwardly before speaking up.

"Wanna grab some drinks and appetizers?"

"Sure"

After grabbing some food and drinks, we head off to somewhere more private.

"Sooo.. do you like anyone?" I say curiously.

He looks at me and then looks down.

"Well I kinda do but I don't think they like me back..." he says drooping his ears.

"Who are they?"

"I can't tell you that"

I huff. Come on! I wanna know who my competition is. (It's u hun)

He downs his drink.

"Whoa take it easy sweetheart," I say.

"Don't woooorry I'm a gooood drinkerrrr," he says slurring his words.

I give him a look. Is he serious? He's already drunk.

He grabs my drink and drinks it too.

"You know, yooour handsooome,"

I blush.

"Teyam, you're drunk,"

"Yooou're really hoottt. I could kizzss you right noooww," he says as he gets closer.

"Teyaaam," I say looking at his lips and licking mine.

He looks up at me. Dear Eywa he's so cute!

He then grabs my face and slams his lips against mine.

"Hnnng~," he let's out.

I swipe his lips, like asking for permission to enter and he gladly opens.

As I enter his mouth I feel his tail move over to my hand.

I grab it causing him to moan.

"Aaah! Nuuung, my tail is sensitive~"

Fuuck. I feel my d!ck getting hard. I kiss him again but we get interrupted.

"Neteyam! Aonung! Where are you guys?!" Lo'ak yells.

He's such a cockblock! Ugggh. I gently move neteyam and stand up.

He's already dozed off. I kiss his forehead.

"My sweetheart 💕 " I say quietly to him and he purrs. (Idk if they can purr or not but they can in here)

I pick him up bridal style and walk up to Lo'ak. He gives me a questioning look.

"I'll take him from here," Lo'ak says grabbing Neteyam.

"Come on big bro let's go home," he whispers as they go back to their pod.

I sigh. I wonder if he'll remember in the morning. I really hope he does...