Chapter 12

3rd pov

It's been 5 years since the sullys returned to the forest. The sully kids have not seen the ocean Navi during this time. Although Jake and Neytiri do visit and pick up materials.

Neteyam's relationship with his parents has improved. He also mustered up the courage to tell them that he fancies men. Jake and Neytiri accepted him (although Neytiri had a hunch already).

Neteyam is 23, kiri is 21, Lo'ak is 22 and Tuk is like 13.

Aoung is 24, Rotxo is 22 and tsireya is 21.

It's is nearing Neteyam's birthday. Preparations are being made. Jake and Neytiri, along with a few other forest Navi have been gone for a few days getting "supplies".

They are yet to return.

Neteyam pov

I was hunting when I heard a call signifying that dad and mom were back.

I call my illu and fly in the direction of the call. They said they were bringing a surprise.

As I'm on my way when I see Tisaye. I fly over to him.

"Tisaye, my parents are back!" I yell happily.

I've known Tisaye since before we left to live in the Metkayina clans. We were best buds.

He smiles at me, "I heard the calling!"

"I wonder what their surprise is!"

He just grins at me.

"Race you to the mountains?" He says.

"You're on!"

We finally reach the entrance of the cave when we see a whole bunch of forest Navi crowded.

"What's going on?" Tisaye asks, putting my thoughts into words.

A Navi tells him that we have visitors.

I finally make it to the front of the crowd when I see him. It's Aonung. He gotten so much taller and bigger.

Although he looks like he's about to throw up. I snicker at the thought.

That's when he turns around and notices me. Tsireya also sees me and comes up to hug me.

"Neteyam, it is so good to see you after such a long time" she says.

"I know it's been 4 years!"

She giggles then sees Lo'ak and runs to hug him. I turn back to Aonung.

I smile at him.

"Aonung, how have you been?"

He stays there a bit dumbfounded. He looks me up and down. Is he seriously checking me out right now?

He finally looks up. He hugs me, which takes me by surprise.

"I'm good teyam, it's been a long time hasn't it?"

"It has"

Tisaye appears and sees me hugging Aonung. He seems to be judging him.

He comes up and stands next to me.

"Hey I'm Tisaye, neteyam's best friend" he says, reaching out his hand to shake Aonung's.

"Nice to meet you"

I look back to Aonung.

"Wow, look at you, man! You've got your tattoos! And you got taller too!"

He smiles at me, "I know it's nice. My father is also training me to be the next cheif"

He says proudly. I look at him. Oh dear Eywa, how I wish I could kiss him.

"So I heard your birthday is tomorrow"

"Yea it is"

He rummaged through a pouch that he has.

"Here I made you this" he says blushing a bit.

He hands me a beautiful necklace. I giggle and blush like and idiot.

"Thank you ma'nung," I say looking up to him.

"Here, help me put it on"

He comes up from behind me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

He grabs the necklace and puts it on.

"It looks great on you, if I say so myself"

I smile again.

"Ah I will show you were you will be staying" I say walking towards a hut.

Sorry haven't posted in a bit I had some stuff to do. Anyway some drama abouta start.