Newborn

The small child pulled on his father's arm as he was dragged out of the car. "I don't wanna go!" He said, but it was too late for that. They had already arrived at the hospital, here to see the boy's mother. 

"Katsuki, don't you want to see your mother, or your little sister?" The father asked patiently. This just seemed to make the child even angrier. He was small, but not giving up.

"No! I wanna go home and play heroes!" The child was adamant, so his dad quickly came up with a plan. He turned to his child, bent down, and said "if you come with me and be good, I'll get you a new all might action figure after."

This seemed to perk the young blonde up. The walked into the hospital and found the room with the boy's mother in it. There, she was holding a baby girl in her arms, nursing the new life she had just created. She saw them walking in and smiled.

"Katsuki, would you like to hold her?" Katsuki looked unsure, but soon gave in to hold his newborn baby sister. She started to move, but he cradled her and rocked her.

"Mama," he asked. "What's her name?" "It's Kiara. Kiara bakugo" she replied. He  held her close and whispered in her ear as quietly as he could, 

"It's ok, baby Kiara. I'm your big brother Katsuki, and I'm always going to protect you.

He gave the girl back to his mother and grabbed his fathers hand. With a sharp-toothed smirk, he asked his dad if he could get that all might action figure now 

As they drove away in the car, young Katsuki watched as the hospital got farther and farther away.

"I'll always protect you baby Kiara," he though to himself, "no matter what."

(A/N) Short beginning, but I like it. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions!