Blendin's Game-Part Two

The three sat in the living room. Will and Bill were seated on a comfy sofa, while Mason sat on a large chair in front of them. Will's eyes couldn't help but observe the wall that hung a variety of portraits. He mostly did it, as a way to avoid looking at Mason's face, the man intimidated him to no end.

"Okay, so let me recap this," Mason said, after the brothers explained the story to him. "You two went laser tagging—whatever that is—and then got abruptly kidnapped by those time police, stole their time device, accidentally teleported here, and now can't go back because the time device is broken."

"Um, yes," Will said, sheepishly.

Mason sighed to himself. "And why come here of all places?"

"Because you faced those weirdos before," Bill reminded. "If they come for us, I don't think I'll be able to hold them off on my own."

"I am not as powerful as I used to be," Mason said, nonchalantly, leaning into his chair. "But, I can take a look at that device, maybe I could repair it. Let me see it." He held out a hand.

Bill quickly fished out the device from his pocket, and handed to the man. Mason stared at it in shock silence.

"Well?" Bill questioned, urgently.

"My god, did you smash this thing with a hammer?" Mason retorted.

"No, Bill sat on it," Will replied.

Bill shot his brother a glare, before turning back to the man. "It doesn't matter how it broke, all that matters is if it can be fixed."

"Fortunately for you, I studied magical properties in my youth," Mason said, sitting up from his chair. "I can repair this device, but I might need some assistance. Follow me."

He was about to turn, but then suddenly paused, tossing a look at the twins. "By the way, that thing is housetrained, right?" He asked, pointing to Gompers, who was currently rolling on the carpet.

"He won't damage anything," Will promised.

"Except your psyche," Bill murmured.

"Okay," Mason said, hesitantly. "Let's go."

The three made their way through the mansion, passing many rooms before making a stop in a massive library. Will gawked at the many books that lined the shelves, but his gaze soon landed on the particular figure that was floating in midair, his legs crossed, while a book laid open in his gloved hands .

"William," Mason called, in a sweet voice.

Will's past self looked up from his book, and directed his gaze to the brunet. He smiled sheepishly, the book in his hands, magically floated back to it's shelf. William landed on the ground not too long after, approaching Mason.

Mason instantly draped an arm around his waist, pulling in closer. "Sorry to disturb you, love."

"It's fine," William replied, quickly. "I've been spending too much time in here anyway." He planted a soft kiss on Mason's neck.

Will was currently screaming internally, his face flushed red. He quickly averted his eyes, but Bill had to make it worse.

"Damn, you were a flirt," Bill teased.

"Bill, I will make this into a crime scene if you don't stop talking," Will snapped.

Bill chuckled, which caught William's attention. The Demon turned to the twins, and his face lit up with surprise.

"It's you!" He exclaimed, then turned to Mason in confusion. "But how?"

Mason sighed. "It appears these two mucked up." He showed William the broken time device. "This little trinket brought them here, and they need our help to repair it."