Red Candidate-Part Two

Sorry for such a long delay. Here is the new chapter!
———————————————
"Alright. Order! Order everyone! Calm down now!" yelled Sheriff Blubs.

Before him sat a crowd of people, gathered in the Town Hall. Amongst these people were Bill, Will, Wendy, and Tad.

"If I knew this was gonna be boring, I would've never showed up," Bill complained, slouching in his seat.

Will nudged him. "Quiet, I wanna know who the next mayor is gonna be."

"What I wanna know is what the hell Tad is wearing." Bill turned towards the Demon.

Tad wasn't wearing his usual getup, instead all he wore was a white shirt and black pants. He turned towards his younger brother in confusion. "What do you mean, isn't this how humans usually portray themselves?"

Bill raised a brow. "Unless you're a divorced dad that works at an office, nobody dresses like that."

"Well, I think I look dashing," Tad remarked. "Oh, I almost forgotten, I brought a snack." He proceeded to pull out a whole loaf of bread. "Anyone want some?"

"No, thank you," Will said, politely.

Tad shrugged. "More for me, then." He bit into the bread.

"We're here to choose a mayor for the first time in almost a century," Blubs continued.
"According to the town charter" He unrolled an old scroll. "A worthy candidate is defined as anyone who can cast a shadow, count to ten, and throw their hat into the provided ring." Deputy Durland brings out a hoop and placed it on the floor.

Suddenly, a black baseball cap entered the ring, and everyone gasped. They turned to the back of the hall, where a young man stood up. The man had slightly spiked black hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes, but he was unmistakable even with the disguise.

Tad's eyes widened. "Oh no."

"I would like to run for mayor," Kill said, smirking.

"I don't believe I've seen you before," Blubs pointed out. "Are you a new resident to this town?"

"I've got relatives who just moved here," the Demon said. "I'd thought I come live with them, and I have to say, I'm loving this town so far..."

"What's your name?"

"Uh, Killian...Killian Code."

"You have got to be kidding me," Wendy said, incredulously.

"Now, kid, I appreciate your enthusiasm," Blubs said. "But what would you bring to benefit our town?"

Kill rubbed his chin. "Good question. For starters, I would add mini sodas to the local vending machines."

The crowd reacted with awe and murmurs like "That's not half bad" and "I've never thought about that".

"Sodas come in mini forms?" Tad gasped.

"Tad, focus!" Bill snapped. "We can't let Kill become mayor!"

"Oh right!" Tad realised, before standing up from his seat. "Objection! Objection! Is that a thing you say in court?"

Everyone turned to him, including Blubs and Kill. The moment the Red Demon saw Tad, a mixture of strong emotions lit up on his face, the strongest being shock.

"Uh, who are you, sir?"  Blubs asked.

"Tad Strange," he smiled. "Tad's my name, and being normal's my game. I love things that humans love; long walks on the beach, social media, and bread."