The "date" part 2

Y/n POV

I soon found out that I was the last "date". I was going to be here a while... I mainly talked to bill's mates while he was on his first "date".

"You know bill watches your streams and stuff." Freddy said earning a small glance from Harry and Jack. Maybe bill didn't want me to know that. "I didn't know that, that's cool I guess. I'll be real, I didn't know he existed until last week." You told him.

"Really?! You never heard of Billzo!? I know he's not as popular as you but still!" Jack started as I shook my head. "You have heard of Jack Manifold though right?" Jack said. "Yes I think I've watched one of your streams in the past." I told him making his ego go up.

"Wait till I tell bill!" Jack said causing a few of us to laugh.

~~~

It was now my turn to speed date. I was excited to talk to chat and bill. "Y/n it's your turn!" Freddy said before I stood up and we walked to the door.

He opened it and we went in. "Your date, bill." He said showing me to my seat before he left.

"Hi, what's your name beautiful." He said with his feet on the table, I think he's trying to look comfortable... it's not working. "It's y/n. I hope you feel comfortable with the fact that I'm wearing a beanie so you can't tell I have luxurious, silky hair. I don't want you to feel bad or anything about the fact your bald. You are bald. Bald." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

He put his head in his hands before pretending I didn't just say that. "So how are you today." He asked. "I was doing better, before I came hear." I whisper the last part but loud enough for him and the mic to pick up on.

"Excuse me?" He said with a hilarious facial expression causing me to let out a laugh before quickly pretending I never laughed. "So what's your favourite colour." He said leaning into the table starring me dead in the eyes.

"Bro's got the rizz of a kindergartener, 'wHaT's YoUr FaVoUrItE cOlOuR?'." You said before you both started laughing.

"No but seriously, what's your favourite colour?" He asked again. "Probably red or, no definitely red." You said as he looked at you then the camera over and over with his mouth wide open.

"My favourite colour is red!" He said surprised. Before I could say anything Freddy and Harry entered the room, Harry holding two cups and Freddy holding two printed out pictures of a proper meal, causing me to giggle a bit.

Freddy put the paper on both my plate and bill's plate. Harry handed us both a cup of something that smelled like anything but water.

I shook my head laughing a bit before putting the drink down and looking over to bill. He looked at me with a sorry look on his face.

Suddenly, after Harry and Freddy left, bill's dog collar that I only just noticed now started to speak, it must have a raisin in it. "Moo. Take the shot bill, you pussy. moo." It said causing me to laugh while he just put his head in his hand.

"That's the cow, sorry." He said to me. "Mate I don't have a shot you gave me the fucking water, your dumb ass gave y/n the shot." He said looking at the camera. I smiled holding in the laugh.

Harry quickly ran into the room and swapped the drinks around, before he left he started to walk up to me and fell. "Sorry, it seems I've fallen for you." He said looking at me from on the ground.

I burst out laughing while bill started yelling. "HARRY I TOLD YOU TO STOP HITTING ON MY DATES!" He yelled clearly as a joke.

"Sorry boss." Harry said before leaving.

"Are you like a furry or some shit with that dog collar on." You said out of nowhere making him rip it of and toss it at the cow. "What collar?" He asked clearly somewhat out of breath.

I laughed a bit. "Also I didn't know we where brining our mothers to this date." You said gesturing towards the cow.

"I- Shut the fuck up." He said making me laugh while he also let out a small giggle.

"So... what part of Britain are you from?" He asked clearly unaware of me being an Aussie.

"Am I not obviously Australian?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "No, no, I just thought you would be British seeing as you live here." He said. "Bro, how much research did you do on me, I've only been I brighten for less than 3 months. I'm not staying forever, just for a bit." I told him before rolling my eyes at his dumass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that makes much more sense." He said smiling and nodding his head.

"I've shit myself. Give me one moment." He said suddenly leaving the room. I knew it was all part of his plan and all but it was still funny.

"Hi Chat!!!! How are we doing today? Bills got like negative 1000 rizz hey?" You said while laughing a bit.

"Did someone say my name!? Billzo!?" Jack manifold said entering the room with Bills bandana on.

"Hi 'Bill'" I said using quotation mark finders.

"Hello y/n, please remind me of what we where discussing." He said whilst sitting in the other chair.

"Nothing much, we where talking about how I'm not British." I said before Jack looked completely taken aback.

"YOUR NOT BRITISH!?" Jack practically yelled.

"No..." I said looking at him.

"Sorry, one sec I just shat myself again." He said leaving.

The date went on for about ten more mins before everyone was leaving.

~~~

"It was lots of fun talking to you y/n, could we hang out sometime together soon?" Bill asked me before I could leave.

"Yeah sure, I would love to, you are very funny." You said, for some reason a small amount of blush littered his freckled face.

"Yeah, I'll dm you my number so we can text properly." He said before walking me over to the door.

"Bye Billy Boy." You said with a slight giggle.

"By n/n!" He said before closing the door.

Before I left I could hear all his mate start talking loudly, they were saying a bunch of stuff about how he likes someone and about how much rizz he has. I couldn't pick up the name.

He likes someone? That's sweet, I wonder if I know them?

I walked out.

A/n
Words : 1156
I hope you liked this part!!!!
I just got home from watching the Billie Eilish 02 movie thing, it was sooo good istg. I'm in love with Billie.

Remember to Vote <3

- A