Lads Vacation Part 1

Warnings: swearing
Credit of the idea goes to @CardsOfSkeletons

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I lean over and grab my phone 'Freddy's calling' it read.

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked,
"Hi y/n! Get your passport and pack your bag because we are going on a lads holiday! Meet me at the train station in one hour!" He said.
"What are you on about?" I asked him but he just hung up.

Well I guess I need to get ready.

I packed my bag and got dressed, I made sure to pack my passport and I ran out the door.

I started the walk to the train station. On the way there I stopped at a cafe shop and got a large coffee to go, I am so tired right now.

I waited about ten minutes and my coffee was ready, so I grabbed it and left.

I walked for about fifteen minutes before I was at the train station.

I spotted Fred, bill and Marco.

I walked over with a clearly confused look on my face,
"Fred, why the fuck did you make me get up this early in the morning." I asked him jokingly once I saw the camera.

"We're going on a lads holiday!!!" He said excitedly jumping around with bill and Marco.

We started walking to the train when Fred said "there's a pub near the village that we're going to so-" bill quickly interrupted him.

"Wait... stop it, don't ruin it! What do you mean a village man? What do you mean a village?" We all looked at Fred disappointingly.

Fred told us that we where going to be camping in the most haunted forest in Britain.

"I brought swimming trunks, where are we going to go swimming?!" Marco asked making me laugh a bit.

Fred continued to talk about the forest and what we would be doing. "You sold it to us as if we would be going on a cruise!" Bill said.

"Yeah, did you hear Jamaica too?" Marco asked bill and I.

"Well guess who your partying with tonight? This guy!" Bill said whipping out his ID photo making us all laugh.

We got on the train and went to find our seats. Bill pretended that he dropped his tickets.

"Bill, it's people like you that ruin these trips." I say in a joker voice.

He acts offended but he's laughing so it doesn't really work.

We put our bags on the shelf in the train.

"you don't get to take the east born rain way very often." Bill states.

"Who's the east born rail way?" I ask him, making Fred and bill laugh while Marco agrees with me.

Bill started scaring us all by telling us that there are loose black panthers in the forests and that campers get attacked ever so often.

"And this is a £20 tent from eBay." Bill says.

"Wait we might meet black panther?! From the hit movie.. Black Panther!?" I asked him, making him laugh.

We where on the train for about an hour before we got off.

Fred suggested we go to the pub so we walked in and everyone went silent and just looked at us.

Fred was making jokes about it and we found a spot to sit.

"There's a dog behind you Marco!" I told him while bill recorded. It is a really cute dog.

Marco looked at it before saying "I'm hungry >:)."
"What the fuck?" Bill said before we all laughed a bit.

The lights in the pub went out while we where eating and we where all a bit freaked out.

We left and called a taxi and got in.

The Uber driver talked about the haunted forest with us for the whole drive except for when bill was talking about Nirvana.

We finally got out of the Uber after about thirty minutes.

"Listen lads, now we don't have to spoon but we should get close together tonight because it's gonna be cold." Bill said making me laugh a bit.

We then crossed the road and walked to where Freddy said we would camp.

"Alright we've arrived."

A/n
Words : 709
Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while :(
Please vote.

-A