SLEEPOVER!!!!! Part 1

Y/n POV - f/o = fav outfit - f/d =fav drink - f/c = fav Chips

I'm almost done packing my things! I'm so excited to hangout with bill and some of his friends. I've only packed f/o , my pjs, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush (sorry if you don't have hair- just ignore it) and a pillow.

I've decided to just walk there since we don't live far from each other, and the fact I haven't had lunch yet- it might be a late lunch, but it's lunch non the less.

~~~

I arrived at the same cafe that I last went to. Then I saw her.

She hadn't messaged me with the paper i gave her last time I was here... maybe she lost it, or maybe I don't have any rizz...
Anyway- I went and sat at a nice table facing a window so I could view the beach.

"Hi again, what would you like to order?" The waitress said giggling a bit. "Just a f/d please." You said "sure." She than left to the kitchen.

I do think she's pretty... I just feel something for someone else now.. (😉)

~~~

"Here you go :)" she said and handed me my drink. "Thanks!" I said before she walked off. I didn't want to lead her into thinking I had a crush on her or anything because I don't, sure she's cool, but she's not really my choice if I could pick someone to go out with.

He was in my head. This bitch needs to start paying rent for how long he's been in my mind.

(I wonder who he is... 😰🧐)

Bill just messaged!

———————————————————
Messages

Billy boi 🥚🕺
Hey y/n!!! Just reminding you about the sleepover party!!!!!!! Also is there any chance you could bring a couple snacks? We are under prepared...

Me
I'm on my way! I'll stop and get some snacks on the way!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Billy boi🥚🕺
Thanks Y/n!! 🙏

———————————————————

Bill pov

'Can't wait to see you!' They CANT wait to see me? Maybe I'm over reacting but this is AMAZING! They are actually happy and excited to see me!?

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I can't! This is awesome. I was blushing.

Than Fred came in the room..

"Bill- are you blushing?!" Fred said laughing. "N-no! Of course not!" I said as the blushing stopped.

"just get out!!!" I said while we both laughed, I ran up to him and pushed him out, closing my door behind me.

Y/n pov

I've finally made it to the local corner store on the way to bill's. I went down the shelves and picked out a packet of Diet Coke and some f/c . I hope he is ok with this.

I payed and put the stuff in my bag.

~~~

The sleepover was about to start, luckily I had made it to his apartment block. I went upstairs and knocked on the door.

*knock knock knock ✊ *

It took less than a minute for the door to be opened.

"Y/N!!!!!" Tom practically screamed. "TOMMY!" You yelled back.

He let you in, inside where both familiar and unfamiliar faces. "Hi y/n!" Bill said coming over and giving you a small, short side hug.

"Hey bill!" You said back smiling at him. I saw ran whisper something to a girl standing next to Aimsey, who had pink hair,  before making them let out an "ohhhh" and nod looking at me and bill smirking.

"Hi y/n!" Ran, mystery girl and Aimsey said rushing over. "Hii guys!" I said back hugging them.

"Hi y/n! I'm guqqie !" The pink hair girl said. "Hi Quqqie! Nice to meet you!!" I told her. (I'm not sure what pronouns Guqqie uses, please tell me if you have the correct answer!)

The only people here was bill, me, Aimee, ran, Tom, Fred, Marco and Guqqie. So just us 8.

"You're the last person to arrive so let's get this party started!" Bill said looking at me.

A/n
Word count : 705
IM SO EXCITED!! I'm going to see Love on Tour with a huge group of friends!!! We've already planed our outfits!! I can't wait to see Harry!!! :D

(Also please comment ideas for the story because I'm pretty lost tbh.)

-A