Carnival?

Y/n pov, thanks to @MonicaMunguia263 for the idea :)

⚠️tw⚠️ (there is a kiss in this chapter, it will be the only chapter with anything like this as I don't feel comfortable writing anything more.)

I posted some pictures of my cool new hair on social media and everyone went crazy, they all love it!
Bing
I got a notification!

————————————————————
Messages

Billzo 🥚🕺
Y/n! Do you want to come to the carnival with Fred and me!?

Me
Sure! Sounds fun :)

Billzo 🥚🕺
WOOO! Met us at <address>

Me
Ok 👌

————————————————————

Bill told me that I needed to meet them there by 10:00am one hour away. I turned on my favourite playlist on the tv and got ready.

~~~

It was time to go, I got a Uber and before I knew it I was there.

"Hey y/n!" Bill called out from behind me after the Uber left. "Hi bill, hi Fred." I called back at them before running over to the pair.

"What rides do you want to go on first?" Fred asked the two of us as I approached.

"I don't really mind to be honest with you." I said. "Yeah same." Said bill.

"Ok can we go on the tea cups ride?" Fred asked causing me and bill to laugh a bit because of how excited he sounded.

"Sure Freddy." Bill said as we all started to walk towards the ride.

Fred walked ahead of bill and I, bill's hand reached towards mine without me noticing. He held my hand.

I didn't know what to do. I blushed and slowly held his hand comfortably, I could see him smiling as I glanced at him, (bombastic side eye, criminal offensive side eye) he looked so cute.

When we finally made it to the ride Fred turned around, me and Bill quickly let each others hand go, my hand now felt cold lonely.

Fred could definitely tell something was going on, he looked at bills blushing face and he gave him a wink, I didn't think much of it though.

We got on the ride and got of when it finished. "Can we go on the fairest wheel!?" I asked.

"I think I'll have to sit this one out, I'm feeling a bit motion sick from the cup ride." Fred said as he sent another quick, sneaky look over at Bill.

"Why don't you two go on the fairest wheel while I go get us some food?" Fred suggested. "Yeah that sounds really good Fred." Bill said before we went out separate ways.

Fred POV

I knew that bill likes y/n, but I'm starting to think she has proper feelings for him as-well.

I will also admit that I might be trying to help bill by being a bit of a wing man, I swear if he doesn't do the same thing for me when I need him, I'll be pissed.

Me and Bill already have a bit of a plan for today anyway..

Y/n POV

Me and Bill walked to the fairest wheel holding hands once again, we joked around before getting in-line, bill insisted that he pay, but when he was paying he told the worker something before giving him ten more pounds. Lowkey.. kind sus.

It only took a minute for it to be our turn to get in a cart. "I'm excited." Bill told me before sitting in the seat in front of me.

"Yeah, I haven't been in one of these things for years!" I told him, I will admit this is pretty exciting.

The ride started to spin.

When we got to the top the ride stopped, that must have been what bill asked the worker.

"Wow it's so beautiful!" I said looking out the glass wall, you could see so much of Brighton from here!

"Yeah it's really beautiful." Bill said, but when I looked at him he wasn't looking at the scenery.. he was looking at me.

And that's when it happened.

He started to lean in, and so did I, I closed my eyes and we shared magical kiss. I can't believe he feels this way about me!

We leaned out and when I looked at him he was blushing like crazy and so was I.

I really like him don't I.

A/n

Words : 760
OMG this chapter was so exciting! I'm sorry I haven't updated recently but I'm trying! thanks for 2k reads! That's insane.

Update on me, I went to Harry Styles LOT and it was sooo cool, he waved at me!!!

Plz vote

-A