Dinner With friends?

F/r = favourite restaurant
Y/n POV

-It has been a couple weeks since I was on Bill's stream-

I was sitting in my room watching young royals (swap it out if you want) on Netflix when my phone got a notification.

It's Bill.

———————————————————-
Messages

Billy boi 🥚🕺
Hi y/n, just wondering if you want to come to dinner with me and a bunch of my friends. It's fine if you don't, I just think it would be lots of fun 😎😌

Me
Yeah sounds good, just give me the time and place an I'll be there 🥶💵🔥

Billy boi 🥚🕺
We're going to f/r at 7:05pm tonight 🤪🤪💃🕺

Me
Awesome sauce baby gurl, see you there! 🐀👨🏻‍🦰🤢
Seen 3:46pm
————————————————————

You giggled to your self before continuing to watch your show.

~~~

It's almost time to go to the restaurant, luckily it's only a 20 min drive there. I get ready to go throwing on a cool outfit.

After getting the notification that my Uber is here I grab my bag and quickly leave my apartment. I make it to the Uber and sit in the back not wanting a repeat of last time...

I put on my headphones and listen to my favourite playlist.

~~~ 20 mins later

"We're here Miss/Mr/Mx." the driver said. "Thank you." I said paying him and getting out.

I quickly checked the time "7:04" great I'm on time, I quickly took off my headphones and walked to the door seeing Bill as well as two people I didn't recognise, one of them was really tall with light brown hair, the other boy was shorter and had blond hair.

"Hey Y/n !!!" Bill and Freddy called out as soon as they saw me walking over. The other two waved. "Hi Bill and Freddy." I said smiling at them.

"So this is y/n." The blond boy said while nudging and winking at Bill. Bill shoved him while I let out a small laugh.

"Hello y/n, it's great to finally meet you, I'm Ran and this is Tom or tommy." The tall one- Ran said smiling. I was a bit confused why he used the word 'finally' and why tommy was acting weird but I ignored it.

"Yes, nice to meet you both as well." You said.

Bill quickly pulled you inside saying that everyone was already here, I sat next to him and a short person wearing a beanie. There wasn't that many people there but 7 people was still a somewhat large group.

"Hi I'm Aimee!" The person next to you said while they smiled. "Hi Aimee, nice to meet you!" You said back with the same enthusiasm.

"I'm Wilbur and that's Ash and James." Wilbur said smiling at you and pointing to two other men. "Nice to meet you all." You said smiling.

~~~

You had all almost finished eating. "So you seriously don't recognise anyone except Ash?!" Tommy said almost yelling. "What can I say, I like his YouTube Videos." You said making everyone laugh.

"TommyInnit, you haven't heard of tommyinnit?!" Tom continued. "Nope." I said.

"I thought you where a Minecraft YouTuber?! And you have no idea who we are?!" Tom continued. "On second thought I saw James in a Wisp video." You said making Tommy grown and bill laugh.

"I just can't believe you don't know us, but you know both ASH AND JAMES!?" Tom continued making everyone laugh.

After Tom finally got over it we payed and got ready to go.

"Thanks for coming y/n!" Bill said "thanks for inviting me!" You said back smiling.

He walked you to your Uber, waving goodbye as the Uber left.

~~~

I woke up the next day with multiple messages saying that the people from last night had followed me on all my socials.

A/n
Words : 663
Thanks for reading!
This was a somewhat short chapter but I promise another one is coming really soon!!! Please comment your ideas for the story!!!!

Please vote :)

- A