What are we?

Y/n POV

Wow. We sat blushing and in a comfortable silence until the ride stopped, we got out and walked over to Fred. Bill held my hand as we walked making my face even redder.

When we got to Fred he was grinning at his phone. "Hey Fred, what are you looking at!" Bill said with a sudden burst of energy.

"Ohhh.. nothing." He said suspiciously then giggled more. I looked over his shoulder.. oh shit.

Bill did the same after seeing me blush, Fred had taken a photo of us in the fairest wheel.. spastically at the top.

"Bro." Bill said before Fred started laughing. "I'm going to send it to you only y/n, not anyone else, don't worry." Fred said with a kind smile.

"Thanks Fred." I said. "Why is it only y/n who gets the photo?!" Bill asked Fred. "Because y/n is cooler than you." Fred said causing me to laugh.

"And y/n can send it to you anyway." Fred said rolling his eyes at bill who was making puppy dog eyes and acting hurt. "Fine whatever." Bill said, finally over it.

After that we went on a few other rides before we all left, I got an Uber back to my apartment while the boys walked back to there's.

Bills pov
When they get home

"Fred mate!" I think she definitely likes me! This has been the best day of my life!" I told Fred now jumping around.

Fred laughed at me excitement. "Can you send me the photo?" I asked him. "No man, get y/n to send it to you." Fred said.

"But what if she says no?" I asked. "She won't."

Y/n pov

I got home and got in my cozy around my home outfit, I put on a movie on the tv and got some microwave popcorn ready for me to eat.

And then I got a text from the same guy who's been on my mind all day.

————————————————————
Messages

Billy boi 🥚🕺
Hey y/n! Sorry to bother you but I was just wondering if you might be able to send me the photo Fred took?

Me
Yeah sure no prob :)
~The Photo~

Billy boi 🥚🕺
Thanks

————————————————————

Billzo POV

"Thanks a lot Fred." I said somewhat embarrassed with the text messages to y/n.

Fred laughed before asking "well? Did they send it?"

"Yeah.." I told him. "Than shouldn't you be thankful?" Fred said giggling a bit.

"Piss off mate." I said laughing to myself before Fred started laughing to.

Y/n POV

It's not weird right? Clearly he likes me back if he wanted the photo... right?

Whatever, the best thing to do is to stop thinking about it. I turned the tv on, since it is now quite heavily pouring with rain outside my window- I put on twilight. (If you don't like twilight.. kys. Jk jk or is it a joke? 🧐)

I got bored of the movie pretty quickly so I set up stream, I haven't streamed for a few days so it seemed somewhat necessary.

I pressed go live.

"Hey chatters! How are we today?" I said into my microphone as viewers piled into stream.

"We are just going to play on the origins smp today alright chat?" I told them, chat was very excited like usual.

I streamed minecraft for 2 hours, I built a farm and added some stuff/rooms to my house and went mining.

"Alright chat, it's time to end now! I hope you enjoyed stream, byee!" I said before pressing end stream.

I jumped straight into bed and went to sleep.

Bill's POV

I was watching y/n's stream but I didn't want them to know I was there so I didn't send any chats. There voice sounds nice, it calms me.

What are me and y/n? Are we dating? Should we be dating? Do they even like me in that way? Where they just kissing me back so it wouldn't be awkward?

A/n
Words : 704
Sorry about not updating as often :(
I've just felt kind of out of it lately, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm not done with this story so do not fret.

Please vote

-A