1.

"Main itni buri hoon" Nimrit mumbled to herself while fidgeting with her fingers sitting on the couch.

"Haan bahut buri hai toh" She was shocked to hear Shiv's voice. As far she knew she was alone.

"Tu bahut buri hai jo apne baare main yeh sochti hai. Kisne kaha tujhse yeh sab." Shiv continued while pushing the plate of food towards Nimrit.

"Merese kaun kahega. But mereko dekh pta lg rha hai ki sab merese dur ja rahe hai." Nimrit was still playing with her fingers.

"Yaha dekh." Shiv said with authority in his voice. He knew Nimrit was feeling targeted since the last couple of days and now Sajid is exaggerating the whole Abdu situation.

"Tu bhi toh thik se baat nahi krta merese ab." Nimrit had tears in her eyes while saying this "Aise kya kr diya maine jo tu bhi bhul gya apni iss dost ko."

"Tu janti hai aisa kuch nahi bas."

"Kya hum pehle jaise baat nahi kr sakte." The tears she tried controlling rolled down her eyes.

"Bilkul kr sakte hai. Tu janti hai main humesha hoon idhar. Tere saath humesha." Shiv picked up the plate and kept it aside and hugged Nimrit.

"Tu rahega naa humesha mere saath." Nimrit tightened the hug and cried silently.

"Humesha." Shiv promised with the tears in his eyes.

That day both of them promised in their heart that whatever is the outcome of the game, whoever wins, it'll never be at the stake of their friendship.