8. (Holi Special)

"Good Morning." Shiv said and hugged Nimrit from behind who was cooking in the kitchen. He placed his head on her shoulder, still sleepy.

"Good Morning Shiva." Nimrit said while switching off the gas stove and then turned in Shiv's arms.

"Namya mereko abhi bhi neend aa rahi hai." Shiv said while rubbing his eyes with one hand.

"Shivu hume 9 baje tak nikalna hoga tabhi time par amravati paunch payenge." Nimrit said, turning towards the stove.

They had planned to spend the holi with Shiv's family in amravati and they thought of going by road making it a mini road trip.

"Par."

"Ja ab jaldi se taiyar hoja breakfast ready hai." Nimrit pushed Shiv in the bathroom and went again in the kitchen to finish the breakfast.

On the way

"Hum driver bhi toh hire kar sakte the naa." Nimrit said while feeding Shiv the paranthas she packed for the journey.

"Kar sakte the par phir hume privacy kaise milti." Shiv said smiling.

"Car main aisa kya karna hai jo privacy chaiye tereko." Nimrit said while packing the lunchbox and placing it in the backseat. Shiv parked the car at the side of the road and pulled Nimrit towards himself and placed a peck on her lips.

"Yeh nahi kar pata." Shiv said and started the car once again.

"Shiva uth naa mere ko rasta bata ab." Nimrit said while shaking a sleepy Shiv on the passenger seat. She decided to drive the car as Shiv was getting tired and they're already in Amravati.

"Main chalta hoon, tereko rasta nahi pata chalega." Shiv said and Nimrit pulled the car and they switched places.

After 30 mins Shiv pulled into his family home which was decorated with flowers and little banners on the occasion of Holi. Outside in the garden, a pile of firewood was organized in the shape of a tent for "Holi Dehen."

"Main thik toh lag rahi hoon naa." Nimrit said while fixing her hair and applying lipstick. She pulled out her mangalsutra from the bag and put it around her neck.

"Bahut sundar lag rahi hai." Shiv said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Shiv koi dekh lega." Nimrit whined and looked at Shiv with angry eyes.

"Dekh liya." Someone said and both of them looked at the front to see Manisha tai standing there with the biggest smile on her face. She was holding Manu who was cutely dressed in a lehenga.

"Tai." Nimrit came out of the car. She touched Tai's feet to seek blessings.

"Khush raho. Aur pagli tu mere pair kyun chu rahi hoon. Tu toh meri behen jaisi hai gale laga kar." Manisha tai said and pulled Nimrit in a hug.

"Mamu." Manu said and made grabby hands towards Shiv who took her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Kaisi hai meri bacha." Shiv said in a baby voice and Manu giggled while Nimrit and Manisha tai smiled with one thing in their mind "he will be such a great father one day."

"Chalo tum dono jaldi se fresh ho jao. 7 baje tak sab aa jayenge." Aai said after all of them had tea.

"Jee aai." Both of them said and went to their room. Shiv thought of having while Nimrit gets ready.

"Shiva uth jaa aur naha le." Nimrit said as she was drying her hair. Shiv got up and went to the bathroom without noticing Nimrit. After 10 mins Shiv came back drying his hair with a towel but as soon as he saw Nimrit he was starstrucked.

Nimrit was wearing a violet lehenga with gold borderline. Her hair was done in a princess style while she was also wearing bangles and rhinestone necklace (sorry but i don't know how to describe the look. I will just attach a picture below) She saw Shiv in the mirror and turned around.

 I will just attach a picture below) She saw Shiv in the mirror and turned around

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon." Nimrit asked and did a twirl for Shiv.

"Madam jaan lene ka irada hai kya." Shiv walked towards her. He lightly placed a kiss on her forehead. He lightly picked up the bottle of Kajal and placed a dot on the side of Nimrit's neck "Nazar na lage mere chand ko."

Everyone was waiting at the garden for both of them as the newly married couple were the first ones to do the rituals. After successfully doing the rituals for Holi dehan everyone was having dinner when suddenly Manu started crying. She was getting irritated with her dress.

"Manu bacha 5 min ruk jaa. Main khana kha rahi hoon phir chlate hai andar." Manisha Tai said, trying to console her.

"Tai aap aaram se khana khao main leke jaati hoon isko." Nimrit said and she picked Manu in her arms ''Mami ke saath chali gayi." She asked Manu who nodded her head and hugged Nimrit.

"Par tune bhi abhi tak khana nahi khaya."

"Koi baat nahi aap aaram se kha kar aa jao phir main kha lungi." Nimrit said and walked away from there. She took Manu into their room, after changing her clothes and both of them laid down on the bed.

"Shiv jaa Nimrit ko room main he khana de aa." Manisha Tai said and prepared a plate for Nimrit.

"Jee Tai." Shiv took the plate and went to their room. As soon as he opened the door the most adorable sight caught his eyes. Manu and Nimrit were fast asleep on the bed. Manu had her head tucked in Nimrit's neck while Nimrit was tightly hugging her. He tiptoed so as not to disturb their sleep, quickly snapped a photo and covered them both with the blanket.

"Good night babies." He pecked both of their foreheads and left the room.

Hope you like this!! Enjoy and Happy Holi!!♥️