7. Pt-2

1 Month Pregnant

"Namya tu thik hai naa." Shiv shouted from outside the washroom. Nimrit is currently inside vomiting her guts out as it has become a routine after dinner.

"Haan. Shiv I'm okay." Nimrit shouted back while flushing the toilet. She rinsed her mouth with the mouthwash and opened the door.

"Yeh doctor iske liye koi medicine kyun nahi deti." Shiv said and pulled Nimrit to sit on the bed.

"Because it's perfectly normal Shiva. Don't worry. I'm completely fine." Nimrit consoled Shiv who was looking more worried than Shiv.

"Par."

"Shivu I'm fine." Nimrit strained and Shiv knew it's better to leave the matter now before Nimrit gets upset with him.

3 Months Pregnant.

"Can you see that tiny peanut shaped thingy? That's your baby." The doctor pointed towards the little screen on the left. Nimrit was lying on the table while the doctor was roaming the ultrasound wand on her stomach. Shiv was on her right holding her hand.

"Shivu humara baby." Nimrit said while crying. She looked at Shiv who also had tears in his eyes.

"Do you guys want to listen to the heartbeat?" The doctor asked and both of them nodded, not able to say anything.

The doctor did something on the monitor and soon a light thumping sound filled the room.

"Is that?" Nimrit choked as tears were streaming down her face.

"Yes Mrs. Thakare, that's your baby." Doctor said and smiled looking at them.

"Namya." Shiv pulled Nimrit in a hug while chanting "thank you's" in her ear. The doctor left them there to get some multivitamins also to give them some privacy.

5 Months Pregnant.

"Shiva, nothing is fitting me anymore." Nimrit whined while standing in front of the mirror trying to buckle her pants. She is in fifth month and the bump started showing and is getting bigger day by day.

"Haan toh koi baat nahi hum naye kapde le aate hai." Shiv said and hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck.

Nimrit tilted her neck still looking in the mirror "but main moti ho gayi hoon." Nimrit moaned when Shiv bit her collarbone.

"Tu pagal ho gayi hai kya." Shiv turned her around and pulled her in a searing kiss. He wrapped his arms around Nimrit's waist and she jumped a little and wrapped her legs around his waist. Shiv carefully walked towards the bed and laid her hover above her. Their lips were still locked and they had to pull away to catch their breath.

"Shiv." Nimrit moaned as Shiv started placing kisses on her neck and started going towards her navel. After placing a soft kiss on her baby bump he proceeded further.
Nimrit pulled him back to kiss and after another hot makeout session they both cuddled and went to sleep.

7 Months Pregnant.

Nimrit was laying on the bed reading her favorite novel while Shiv was busy working on his laptop. Suddenly Nimrit dropped her book and placed her hand on the stomach.

"What happened? Everything okay?" Shiv asked worriedly. He placed the laptop on the night stand and looked at Nimrit who was still holding her stomach.

"Shivu."

"Kya hua Namya btayegi." Shiv said and Nimrit took his hand and placed it on her stomach. As soon as Shiv's hand touched her bump, he felt a kick on his hand.

"Omg. Laat maara." Shiv said with a biggest grin on his face. He turned towards Nimrit who was also smiling looking at Shiv's reaction.

"Haina. Mereko kal he doctor ne bola tha ki abse they'll start getting more active." Nimrit said and caressed her stomach.

"Hi baby. Kaisa hai. Mereko toh janta hai naa papa hoon tera. Mummy ko zayada taang mat kara kar raat bhar so nahi pati aur phir subah uth kar papa ko taang karti hai." Shiv said and shouted when Nimrit pulled his hair.

"Acha sorry sorry joke tha. Mummy toh jaan hai meri, aur tu bhi jaldi jaldi aa ja ab wait nahi ho raha hai." Shiv said and placed a kiss on the bump and then placed a kiss on Nimrit's forehead.

The delivery day.

"Shiv, can we stop by to get some ice cream?" Nimrit said. They are currently on their way to hospital as Nimrit's water broke.

"But aapi aap labor main hoon na." Sumbul said from the backseat.

"I know and I'm alright but I'm craving ice cream."

"Namya hospital paunche ke baad main la dunga." Shiv said looking into the rearview mirror.

"Nahi mereko abhi khaani hai." Nimrit shouted and started crying "Tu mere ko ek ice cream nahi lekar de sakta hai." From the last week her emotions were all over the place so it was nothing new that she suddenly started crying.

"Bhai woh dekho ice cream wala."

"Bhaiya ek chocolate ice cream and ek butterscotch. Kisi aur ko leni hai." Nimrit asked with the biggest smile on her face. And once again Shiv thought that this is what he wants, whatever he does is to keep that smile always on her face.

"Nahi chale ab."

Nimrit nodded while munching on her ice cream.

After 3 long hours of labor and struggle, finally the doctor came out of the delivery room with a little bundle of joy in their hand wrapped with a pink blanket.

"Congratulations Mr. Thakare. It's a baby girl." He said and passed the baby to Shiv who cried seeing his baby's beautiful face.

"How is appi doctor?" Sumbul asked.

"She is good and we will transfer her to the room." He said and walked away from there.

When Nimrit woke up from her slumber she saw Sumbul chilling on the sofa with her airpods on while Shiv was sleeping while holding the baby in his hand. She quickly picked up her phone and clicked a picture setting her new wallpaper.

"Shiv." Nimrit called out.

Shiv woke up and smiled looking at Nimrit. He got up and went towards her.

"Kaisi hai."

"Main thik hoon."

"Dekh kitni sundar hai bilkul teri tarah."

"Naam kya hoga iska." Sumbul asked from the couch.

"Saira." Both of them said at the same time and smiled while looking at each other. Sumbul clicked the picture and caught the perfect moment Shiv and Nimrit smiling at each other while holding Saira.

"Welcome Saira." Sumbul said and smiled lightly.